• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Lume Thread

D

d4m.test

Daytime glow
daty7ade.jpg

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
My new SMP

jamete7u.jpg

Markers have weak lume but the hands are pretty bright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Indeed it's a Skyfall rep. I actually think it's very good. Suffers from some of the usual BP factory CrPO issues like the 12 and 6 markers not being straight, but one the whole it's top quality. My pal has a gen pumpkin and he had no idea mine is a rep (on the wrist). Bezel seems to be a good one, meaning no fade and a great centred pearl.

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Indeed it's a Skyfall rep. I actually think it's very good. Suffers from some of the usual BP factory CrPO issues like the 12 and 6 markers not being straight, but one the whole it's top quality. My pal has a gen pumpkin and he had no idea mine is a rep (on the wrist). Bezel seems to be a good one, meaning no fade and a great centred pearl.

Great. As I remember Trevor has these Skyfall POs for $180.

D

d4m.test

Ace, I'd snatch one up at that price. Has an A2836 rather than an ETA but heck, that's a hell of a watch for that many bucks. Go for it, you'll love it's unique dial

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Ace, I'd snatch one up at that price. Has an A2836 rather than an ETA but heck, that's a hell of a watch for that many bucks. Go for it, you'll love it's unique dial

And does the dial looks like rough metal like gen, or it more glossy?

D

d4m.test

It's a little glossy to be fair. I'll post a daylight angle image tomorrow to deliberately try and catch it at the highest shine angle.

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
My lume on my recently received crpo is not good at all. Like there is no lume at all... How do I resolve this? Thanks!

D

d4m.test

For TheOmegaFan here is my Skyfall at the worst possible angle I could find to show the max gloss effect. It's actually okay

ne7ygyju.jpg