• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Rose Gold 2014 edition

antman1115

Known Member
18/7/13
Good Evening everyone, Just out of curiosity (and because I haven't seen anything written on it) Are we able to expect a rep of the rose gold ROO at some point ?

http://www.watchtime.com/cms/wp-con...guet_ROO_Chrono_26470OR_OO_1000OR_SDT_560.jpg

I really hope we can see this sometime soon. Other than the QEII, Grey Themes and the all white ceramic diver, this is one watch that i would have no issue paying large sums of money for. Its simply gorgeous! That being said I do tend to have a fairly gaudy flashy style, so please don't judge me on that!

Have a great week guys!

-Ant

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
That being said I do tend to have a fairly gaudy flashy style, so please don't judge me on that!

Lol same here mate ... not an iced out Gaytona or something, but a nice heavy RG ROO, preferably with the bracelet would be great

I can't imagine J12 not making them though. Hopefully they spend a bit more time on it

antman1115

Known Member
18/7/13
Yea I'm a fan of the Gen iced out watches (but that's just because they are Gen and gemology is another one of my hobbies) I would be sooooo happy if J12 spent a bit longer on it, we've all said it before, we would be fine waiting a bit longer of the watch was of a higher quality and more accurate but It doesn't seem like anyone's listening :/

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
Yeah fingers crossed though. Are you in Sydney btw mate? Have you had a chance to try it on at a TD yet? I haven't found one that stocks it yet

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
I imagine they would. Not sure of a timeline though. The rose gold bracelet worries be though. Not sure how well a plated version would hold up

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
Why the rose gold royal oak bracelet holds up nicely. I would imagine a roo would as well

antman1115

Known Member
18/7/13
Yeah fingers crossed though. Are you in Sydney btw mate? Have you had a chance to try it on at a TD yet? I haven't found one that stocks it yet

Nah man I'm in Brisbane/Gold Coast but there are no AP TD's up here unfortunately :/ only time i've ever seen a Gen is when I travelled down to melbourne.

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
Nah man I'm in Brisbane/Gold Coast but there are no AP TD's up here unfortunately :/ only time i've ever seen a Gen is when I travelled down to melbourne.

Hi mate,

nice to know someone from local Goldcoaster.....

i live on the broad beach waters.

which part of GC that you lived?

we actually have a AP gen club and gather at least once a month at the marina mirage.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
The waiting list for the gen gold 2014 ROOs is so long that none of them will probably be put on display at an AD. Your best bet is to find a friend who will let you try it out.

antman1115

Known Member
18/7/13
Hi mate,

nice to know someone from local Goldcoaster.....

i live on the broad beach waters.

which part of GC that you lived?

we actually have a AP gen club and gather at least once a month at the marina mirage.

Hey man how are you ? Thats cool, I live in Molendinar, But I'm frequently up in Brisbane.

Wow thats amazing, I had no idea! I wish I could afford a Gen AP, they are the most beautiful watches thats for sure!

So do you dabble in Gens and Reps ?

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
im good.....just to much travel these days, not enough surf and fishing....:(

do you play golf?

yea, i choose my battle carefully,

for some editions that the rep is sucks, or i love them that much, i will go gen,

and for the model that i want it "just" because i like to have it, i will go rep...

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Cracking looking AP... If you described it , i'd say I wouldn't like it ... but that gold and black dial , just works...

A bit Arthur Daley... but so what....

antman1115

Known Member
18/7/13
im good.....just to much travel these days, not enough surf and fishing....:(

do you play golf?

yea, i choose my battle carefully,

for some editions that the rep is sucks, or i love them that much, i will go gen,

and for the model that i want it "just" because i like to have it, i will go rep...

Yea I know the feeling! I'm working so hard these days, not enough time for the fun stuff!

I play on occasion, I havent for quite some time now though, theres a really nice course out the back of the coast in the mountains thats lots of fun, every now and then myself and some mates go and have a quick play through.

Yea I completely understand that, If I had the cash I'd love to go gen on a few pieces (AP Safari, Rolex Daydate and GMT) but for now I just stick to the reps, every man needs a hobby! hahaha