• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap 44mm Rg 2014 From J12

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
J12 is usually silver screws... Noob is blue... I like the silver much better...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Just got my QC pics..... the gold is looking good...i'll see soon enough if it better than the noob

ronald1980

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/14
I'd be interested on other options on it, I've not worn mine yet received BB same time and need to add an extra hole in the rubber strap .....grrrr

rhreplica

Known Member
31/5/14
What are the major tells on the J12 vs the Gen (aside from movement)? Date window placement and rings under hands seem same as gen.

bluffer843

Renowned Member
21/10/10
Just got my J12 and I could not be happier. Excellent build quality and I am super picky. Her are a few shots showing the gold color vs my V6 hublot which is slightly more bronze

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Just got my J12 and I could not be happier. Excellent build quality and I am super picky. Her are a few shots showing the gold color vs my V6 hublot which is slightly more bronze

Damn bro, looks awesome!!

What's your overall opinion on the watch? (not compared to noob, vs the gen)

I've got some credit with Vac after an order that he couldn't get hold of - after seeing your pictures, this may have to be what I go for..

bluffer843

Renowned Member
21/10/10
my opinion.....buy it! It is one of the few reps that really feels gen like (ive had 30 or so). It also sparkles under normal light condition because of the polished parts of the case. It made start to think about selling my modded V6 which has been my favorite piece. The only real flaws i noticed is the date font is too small and the RG pusher surrounds are poorly polished compared to the gen. The rubber strap is only good for wrists over 6.5 inches too. My is 6.5 and it still fits a bit loose but not that bad

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
We have similar taste, this is also my current favorite, highly modded v6 on OEM gummy..

photo_1.jpg

Cheers for your opinion mate - so in terms of modding the J12 44m RG, what would you suggest:

- re-polish the pusher surrounds
- Do all your bezel screws have retaining nuts or are there still 4 without? If so some sort of mod so they all have nuts.
- Need AR? crystal looks pretty clear?
- ?

jpohl402

10/7/12

Those Gold colors look WAAYYYYY different to me....

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
They do... but in a good way for the AP.... imo ... really good to see the J12 RG in daylight... looks like the slight bronzing of old may have been addresssd

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
But that's because there are two different watches and off-course different finishing. The Rose Gold of a gen Hublot is often not the same shade as that of a Gen AP ...

aututto

Renowned Member
27/10/12
I have a RGRC from noob. I'm quite tempted by this. Anyone with both care to chime in about the two? This appears to look very nice, I know indoors the noob can look darker but outdoors it's very nice

Motoman4540

24/2/13
The J12 version apparently comes in both "blue screw" and "silver screw" versions, depending on the production run, I guess. Psychospike said that the J12 has had blue screws, but then, mine has silver, so go figure , , , As an aside, I have not yet had one person ask me to take any of my AP's off my wrist, so for me, the clear caseback is not important anyway. Plus, if someone knows enough about the gens to know whether the screws are blue or silver would most likely know the difference between the gen movement and the A7750. Nonetheless, it appears that these new 44mm are a step up from the existing reps. I have both the 44mm Panda and RG and they are superb, both in terms of lume, power reserve, time-keeping and of course, looks! Even the AR appears to be good . . .

replicas

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/1/13
i'm going to be putting up my J12 RG for sale shortly watch the forums :) Bought 2 weeks ago from Psycospike but too big for me - im going to stick with the 42mm :) UK sale only too

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Boom Sha Lock Lock Boom!!
avu7u3ur.jpg