• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rose Gold APRO 15400 [BP-Factory] <<REVIEW>>

Jayjay123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/13
oh the brushing is definitely there. its not flat at all.

hi could you please let me know where you purchased this watch form? id love to buy one for myself. I've seen the video and from the pictures it looks great

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
any dealer can get it for you, but I used ryan, which is Intime..

desoxymethylt

Horology Curious
24/4/13
How has the gold held up so far? It's been a few months now. Any fading? scratching through?

dandyline

28/8/12
Great watch.

Anybody know if any dealer got this watch, with the chrono?

6cfd3032c3e411e3becb0002c9df6c84_8.jpg

dandyline

28/8/12
Im good with the same movement as the 15400, i just want the chrono version.

Carrera906

Horology Curious
27/5/12
Can't be done, because of the sub-dial spacing and date complication. There will never be an accurate rep of the the ROC, which is why several members on this forum and others have bought gens.

dandyline

28/8/12
Thats to bad. Can't understand it, they can copy a ferrari but they cant copy some easy details in a watch.

Anyone knows if i can find a RG bracelet that could fit for an example the royal oak offshore?

achapgase

16/5/14
Yes how is the rose gold plating holding, still good ? Because now we're in 2014 and i know since 2008 reps they have done improvments in gold plating. If it's a good one and your taking care of it nicely it shouldn't even fade a tad

rhreplica

Known Member
31/5/14
Is there anything stopping someone switching the bracelet for a leather strap on this one? I think it would look much better with a strap.

tynir

Looking Around
3/8/14
any dealer can get it for you, but I used ryan, which is Intime..

Hi, new here.
Thank you so much for posting your review and the video.
I love this watch. Looks like once I collect enough, I'm going to have to contact Ryan here for this piece.

Jangles

Looking Around
1/2/15
Can someone please post a link to the website where I can order this watch. I can't find anything going through Google. Please help me out ! And if they make this rep with a white backface hook me up with that link too!