• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best watch on market at mo

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Even better than "Who has the best Sub?".

:thud:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Short answer: The one you like the most.

Long answer: Depends on your definition of "best" doesn't it? Do you mean the best rep, best gen, most accurate rep, best value for money, best timekeeper, deepest diving, most complications, toughest or what? IMO the "best" watch available right now is the Patek Sky Moon but you may not have 1.5 million to spend or you may not like dressy watches. What are you going to do with said watch? What role will it play, what is expected of it? Will it be worn in a board room or a war zone? So many variables.

Apart from the answer at top (which is the correct one after all) it's an impossible to answer question without more infomation.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
You've got to use IMG tags around it or use the little green button with the tree on it.

Here's your watch:
mdsc06018ac9.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Na, yellow gold is pretentious, it looks so much nicer in rose :)

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I hate it when people come in and ask a question, then don't even stay long enough to get an answer. We're all talking to ourselves once again.

And OP still only has one post. I guess he doesn't like the answers.

D

d4m.test

and now it gets better: PICS!:D
best 51mm watch on Amazon for the price of less than shipping one watch from China, all functions work automatically, waterproof to 10m (untested) - just 2big4me - can read time from 10 meters, automatic + windable, keeps good time......
alW33390_zpse0d58e3b.jpg

alW23390_zpse1611785.jpg