• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where is Bimmer?

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
He's around, I still talk to him on Facebook, the better question is where's Luthier.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Luthier apparently couldn't take the ball busting he was getting. Never thought I'd say this but I miss the guy.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I don't know for sure but I'm guessing he's spending his time at the other board. I do kinda miss BMW, he's funny and a good member, most of the time. Now Luth, I couldn't give a shit about and I don't miss Mr. know it all.

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
There seem to be a few of the Old Guard moving on or giving up reps at the moment, it's a shame to lose the knowledge and experience.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
I can't say I don't miss Luth. I miss debunking everything he says.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
I think BMW is lending his expert eyes over at QCgeek, as he called there :hehehe:

About Luth, for what it's worth I miss the guy. I hope he will reappear once his problems with Serge are solved. IF they get solved that is.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I think BMW is lending his expert eyes over at QCgeek, as he called there :hehehe:

About Luth, for what it's worth I miss the guy. I hope he will reappear once his problems with Serge are solved. IF they get solved that is.
serge post on RWG that Luth made good.

i saw Beemer on RG yesterday.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Luthier might be a highly opinionated SOB at times but he'd never screw anyone intentionally.

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Luthier might be a highly opinionated SOB at times but he'd never screw anyone intentionally.
But if someone is knowingly an asshole and doesn't care, it is intentional.

Add me to the list of people that don't give a shit he's gone.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
It's an intentional plan some do..Go away for awhile then get the obligatory "where is so-and-so" thread so they feel wanted then make an triumphal return. Ultimately they just want to know they are missed...There will come a day when I will be the only one here, then post, Where is Everybody.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Luth is still here.his color is now blue.if you go to his profile page you will see he on the forum regularly and just viewing threads

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
It's an intentional plan some do..Go away for awhile then get the obligatory "where is so-and-so" thread so they feel wanted then make an triumphal return. Ultimately they just want to know they are missed...There will come a day when I will be the only one here, then post, Where is Everybody.

Who is Everybody? :)