• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blue Red or Black ?

wittnauer

29/11/12
Pick your poison !

IMG_110367802680801_zpsbmm2vzzu.jpeg

Would you like some hand creme Bimmer?

Or buy some self-winding watches... ;)

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
I am a fan of the red, the red just has a more funky feel and red is more rare in divers.

wittnauer

29/11/12
Reading comprehension is your friend. Read the first post.

"Reading comprehension":
Reading comprehension is the ability to read text, process it and understand its meaning. An individual's ability to comprehend text is influenced by their traits and skills, one of which is the ability to make inferences. If word recognition is difficult, students use too much of their processing capacity to read individual words, which interferes with their ability to comprehend what is read. There are a number of approaches to improve reading comprehension, including improving one's vocabulary and reading strategies.

It is indeed very friendly. Now your turn. Look up "sense of humor". You will find it's equally friendly. LOL

Now having said that, let me grab my reading glasses for that first post you wanted me to read. Yes, I read it; "Pick your poison", it reads.

You were right Bimmer. I was way off topic with my handcreme remark. I apologize and it won't happen again. I promise! ;)

But if you would allow me to digress a little further we will see that everything has a way of coming full circle; handcreme could in fact be a poison - lol

just kidding in good old fashioned fun my friend.

blackfox888

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/12
I would choose blue then red. Looks Awesome!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

CrashR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/12
Info from Puretime:

"Hopefully the watches arrive on the 10th, we're going to have both the blue and black bezel versions of it."

:cheese: Let's hope waiting has an end...

ferristara

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/12/12
Info from Puretime:

"Hopefully the watches arrive on the 10th, we're going to have both the blue and black bezel versions of it."

:cheese: Let's hope waiting has an end...

......WOW.......!!!

THE BLUE ONE for me

seems to me that my wife will be angry with me once more in a couple of days.......he..he..he....

D

d4m.test

The red was unique and Nr.1 but will get the blue as well, also to see what minor major improvements have been made for V2.

afdaddy

Renowned Member
13/12/13
If you have grandchildren, go with the red, otherwise blue, and if you want black, get a Sub.

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Al wait for the Pelagos, although the blue would definately be a purchase wheb it drops ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk