• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

attempts to pay the purchase replica watches, tips let my VISA card payment reason

matee jav

Horology Curious
18/3/14
After a friend introduced me at a site to buy a Replica Cartier Watches after I use them to pay for the link is this, please help me find my friends, and my Visa card has prompted net of fees, and their customer service to I sent a confirmation e-mail, ask me to buy a quality watch how, I was afraid of trouble because of quality problems and brought me, this is their link: *** , how do I deal with this order????

matee jav

Horology Curious
18/3/14
yes, I want to ask a friend, in the end what is the reason, I can not seem to solve this one problem

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Since you gave your CC number to some random web search rep site you should now let the CC approve every transaction that will appear. Call your CC and tell them to raise your limit and that charges will now be coming in from all around the world.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
I couldnt help but ask... how do you live in the states with that Engrish?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

dfer777

Known Member
19/1/11
I think my 2 year old just joined this forum .

If I tried to write in French it would be much worse.

I'm sorry!

cosmicgate

16/9/13
Just call your card company that your card was compromised. The bank will issue you a new card and cancel all previous "illegitimate" purchase.

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
I'm sorry,but it is bad to ridicule a person on their poor speak/writing,but HOLY CRAP that was bad!
I'm still lost.
Usually, I'll let it go, but that hurt the brain trying to understand. Any of it.

PaneraiAddict

Renowned Member
21/3/14
Yea I'm still unsure of what I just read lol.

But OP, just reach out to your card company and report the card as stolen.

They will issue you a new card and you won't be responsible for any of the fraudulent purchases.