• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ultimate Audemars Piguet ROO Franken thread: Join me in my journey! (modem burner!!!)

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
But the case still need work to accept the LWO...right??

Yes, correct, the crown tube needs to be replaced to a lower position. That is the only work needed that I can not offer as it has to be very precise. Some frankens even have a slightly crooked tube. It's not easy to perform.
I also advise to get a movement ring instead of none.

concepta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/12/13
Yes, correct, the crown tube needs to be replaced to a lower position. That is the only work needed that I can not offer as it has to be very precise. Some frankens even have a slightly crooked tube. It's not easy to perform.
I also advise to get a movement ring instead of none.

Damned ;)
I have all parts just waiting for a firm hand...

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Edge backdoor modding isn't allowed, if you wish to offer these services I suggest you contact Tb for a supporting vendor section!!
Otherwise don't be offering these services within threads or via pm to Members

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
What a spectacular build and the details you've outlined and shared with pics added is beyond perfection. Really enjoyed being part of the journey from each sentence to the next. Wicked job, congrats on owning a piece many will discuss for years to come. Hopefully Mikey will get his GP Franken completed shortly its bound to rival this build for top build title. Outstanding Edge

bobkat

6/7/12
Shame on you edge! Stop offering backdoor modding to go with guru's profitable backdoor LWO movement sales!

On a serious note, I keep coming back to this thread and oogling. What an awesome build. Trade for a franken chronopassion? ;-)

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Backdoor lwo sales bobkat? Not sure what you mean? Guru has a sales listing for these in the correct section, so please do explain your statement!

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
I think he refers to each thread that states he had them for sale... I can see the irony in his post buddy.

Haha, a chronopassion is one of my favourites! Hmmm...

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
What a spectacular build and the details you've outlined and shared with pics added is beyond perfection. Really enjoyed being part of the journey from each sentence to the next. Wicked job, congrats on owning a piece many will discuss for years to come. Hopefully Mikey will get his GP Franken completed shortly its bound to rival this build for top build title. Outstanding Edge

Thanks for the kind words!!! A franken GP!!! Wow! Not my thing but gonna be an amazing piece!

plasmaman

19/11/10
I can't add anything to this thread except absolute respect for a truly outstanding project brilliantly executed.
Fan bloody tastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
White Themes Franken waves hello to Edge's White Themes Rubberclad Franken.

IMG_4239_zpsfa3941e1.jpg