• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Customs in The Netherlands

Antonio_Montana

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/5/07
Another Dutch member here:

Dutch Customs took 2 orders from me the past years. My opinion is when they find a package that has watches in it and they send you a letter stating that they suspect it to be a replica, you have no chance to get it from them. You have to say that they can destroy the watch (that is also in this letter) and you wont get any charges what so ever. For example everybody could send you this package without you knowing of it, so they have no proove at all.

But always mail your dealer and explain him the problem, things will be fixed in the end if the dealer is one of the trusted dealers. But remember that when customs have your address flagged and they keep finding packages with illegal replicas they will put charges on you offcourse. One package cought is no problem.

The easiest way is ordering with the EU based dealers, no problems here with customs :)

E.R.

Horology Curious
16/3/13
Als we toch bezig zijn!
Would be pleasure and thanks in advance!

bambix

27/12/13
I also would like the pm... Dunno if this topic is still alive..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Hier In Spanje gellukig nooit geen probleem als je iets uit China krijgt. Wel als je iets uit USA besteld.
Meschien moeten Julie iemand vinden die het eerst buiten Nederland ontvangt en dan verzend. Triangle verzending.

Envoyé de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk

Jong

Renowned Member
12/8/13
Hey BOSS, how about just putting your PM in this thread? Sure saves a lot of time sending everyone a copy. (I'm also interested!)

Nimitz

28/5/11
Also interested in the PM, can you please send it to me?

D

d4m.test

Same for me, interested in EU based dealers. Thank you

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk

Jong

Renowned Member
12/8/13
Afaik naarikaa is the only one (from uk). Sead occasionally has uk deals also

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Exact about Sead. He has a tread about what he has in stock that can be Shipped from UK

"Envoyé depuis mon HTC One avec Tapatalk"