• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP - An On Going Obsession

BlackBetty

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/13
Hi Gents,

Thought I would start a new thread since my last has lost pictures and I have new ones.

Here is my current collection. As ever, thank you for a great forum.

A little Nautilus - let's get that one out the way.

And the APs.

Most excitingly I have a Don Ramon V2 on the way after months of hoping - thank you to Sharrkey and John. I have a hamilton leather strap just waiting to go on it once arrived.

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
a million dollars questions....

which one is ur fave?

only one!

BlackBetty

2/9/13
Cheers guys. My favourite would be the white themes since it's the gen. However the black themes gets the most wrist time since it goes with everything.

My 1st world issue is that I mostly wear brown boots and a brown belt so the black bracelet APs don't get enough wrist time.

I'm hoping the Don Ramon that I'll mount to a brown strap will get lots of wrist time. A Safari V2 would do that trick also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nomismak

15/11/12
Awesome collection.

Wear with good health.

cheers......:thumbsup:

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Fantastic collection BlackBetty, as Pec says are you going for one of the 44mm's to add to the collection ?

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

BlackBetty

2/9/13
Hmmm was just thinking about those - the only one that tempts is the black forged carbon.

descartes

28/4/13
Very nice collection; I even like the PP.
Great strap for the panda...!

paristoto

I'm Pretty Popular
28/11/12
Very nice collection. I'm not far behind.
Actually I'm thinking of unloading 4 or 5 pieces as they don't get enough wrist time.
BTW loving this PP too.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Good stuff.

At least it looks like you are wearing the white themes alot even though its a Gen and not a box queen. Thats what watches are for to be worn. Enjoy in good health mate.

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
hm........so don ramon, safari v2 and 44fc.

the disease just wont stop hey.......:)

panerai153

Supporter
Certified
22/3/06
On the Mighty Mississippi
Very nice collection. I agree about the gen, why buy one if you aren't going to wear it? A Safari on Brown Hornback would be a nice addition to go with your boots and belt!!

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Cheers guys. My favourite would be the white themes since it's the gen. However the black themes gets the most wrist time since it goes with everything.

My 1st world issue is that I mostly wear brown boots and a brown belt so the black bracelet APs don't get enough wrist time.

I'm hoping the Don Ramon that I'll mount to a brown strap will get lots of wrist time. A Safari V2 would do that trick also.

Funny that the gen is the one with the most scratches. I would've thought that will be the one you babied the most.

Actually I was really thinking of getting the Don myself but having 2nd thoughts because of the new price.

BlackBetty

2/9/13
Funny that the gen is the one with the most scratches. I would've thought that will be the one you babied the most.

At the time I was searching for a watch I could wear all the time, I wore it none stop for 6 years - through sports, rough travels, work and with suits. It's never been serviced and has never skipped a beat.

I've thought about sending it for a service and having it cleaned up - but then again it ain't broke and all the patina gives me memories. So for the moment I've finally given her a rest and that's when this crazy world of Rep watches began a few months ago.

If you own it - use it.

BlackBetty

2/9/13
Well the Don Ramon finally arrived. Thank you to all member advise - it's been a wait but worth while.

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
The epicness of the top pic - gold stack!

Beauty's mate! Someone just needs to workout how to get a completely colourless AR onto the ROO crystals!