• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My negative review of Ryan was deleted by RWI!

onzenuub

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
19/11/07
Here is the bottom line. Ryan and his QC department did me wrong. They sent me a watch with a stained face.

I posted the review AND the photo of the face. There is NO WAY InTimes's QC missed it. They sent it out thinking I would just accept it.

I decided not to go through the MAJOR hassle of getting something fixed that should have come perfect in the first place.

I feel Ryan should have refunded some of my money. That is my opinion.

Either way I posted a review and RWI deleted it because I decided not to work with Ryan to get my watch fixed.

I decided to give up on these replica watches and stick with originals and move on.

NOW WHY is that wrong? WHY did RWI admins delete my review just because I decided NOT to get my watch fixed and move on.

It was my option. The review should have stood! CENSORSHIP!

They will delete this thread because it's ALL ABOUT MONEY AND VENDER FEE'S! Shame on you guys!

Forr people like this we have a word in The Netherlands, it says all: klootzak.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
squirrel_zps6c22df8b.jpg

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Just finished reading the thread iysk linked. THe OP didn't want to send it back so Ryan offered to send him a new dial. What the F more could he want? Get the damn dial and send it to your favorite modder - problem solved. Instead the guy decides to turn down all offers from the TD and then pisses all over the board. Douche.

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
All the posts in this thread are clearly made only by admins from hacked user accounts :smokie:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I just read all 6 pages and was a really entertaining one.

Some guys are just... Well there are no words to be honest.

6 pages!? I only see two.

Come on man, get with the times! Change your page view to 40. (control panel)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hmm, no clever well worded retort yet OP? How about one worded as badly as the first post post then?

Meah . . .

Guess not.

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
I think OP did a Duck & Cover, when the heat got to him.
I would hope that he was embarassed by now, but judging by the glimpses of his character unveiled through his posts, it is not a high hope. Unfortunately...

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I think we might have sacred off OP. I wonder if he is gonna come back and take his statement back.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Last activity 14-2-14
I guess he's not gunna rely, perhaps he needs to submit an HFR?