• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

noob v3 disappointed

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Just looking at my new QC's again, and the crown seems to sit properly on the new one too. This has always played with my OCD on most reps lol
u8ydutu5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rupert37

Known Member
29/10/12
UAO! This looks great! Wear it well!
Sorry mate, you'd quoted me but there was no comment under it lol.
Anyways lads. Jordan has JUST sent me pics. Looks much better this time, accepted and on route. That video has just nailed it ?
atysy7ut.jpg

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Thanks buddy. Ryan himself has been PM'in this morning to make sure everything is ok and I'm happy with the replacement. Never had any issues with buying from him.

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
The dial crown immediately and completely kills the watch for me. The insert is a close second. The poor coloring on the clasp engraving, ie, not black, is a third. Poor clasp fit with massive gaps is a fourth. Fix those four things (use v2 components and just change the insert paint to a proper silvery mix would do this) and you've got yourself nearly a superrep.

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
The V3 LV bezel and dial color is nice, better than V2? Compared to the original is too olive or not bad?
http://www.replicawatchvideo.com/su...-noob-best-edition-a2836-video_c018c08de.html

I want to buy one, but I do not know.

i think it's more olive not right sunburbust... but thi is my impression from the pics.. the v2 had nice dial, there was a full comparision vs gen, but the pics are removed

PLEASE replace the server, this is frustrant.. 15 minutes to post a message

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
watch the noob v3 lv video.study it carefully its hd,then look at the gen hulk on a hd vid if yiu aint never seen a gen hulk,then u will immediately notice the v3 hulks green is completely wrong for insert and dial,just like the hulk v1 and the v2.the hulk is my favourite watch of all time ,i know what im talking about,so do u think i would get the boring ln model if the hulk was the correct green hell no

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
ok whit you .. very wrong insert and dial in v2-v3

but for me v2 dial color was good

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
The thing about the hulk is nobody knows other then rep forum members and AD's what color it should be.

To me the v3 looks awesome in black the crown isn't that far off from googles pics. The only thing I might do is get BP hours markers on the v3 and do a pppp but honestly this v3 looks REALLY good. I hope a 3135 is available I wanna put a black DWO on it.

mikeshark007

Renowned Member
4/6/12
watch the noob v3 lv video.study it carefully its hd,then look at the gen hulk on a hd vid if yiu aint never seen a gen hulk,then u will immediately notice the v3 hulks green is completely wrong for insert and dial,just like the hulk v1 and the v2.the hulk is my favourite watch of all time ,i know what im talking about,so do u think i would get the boring ln model if the hulk was the correct green hell no
Thanks Live1, i too love the hulk, it is my favorite of all time. I always wait for your imput on the hulk as i know you have dedicated a large portion of your time and intellect. in regards to ceramic subs you are an MVP of this forum. Thanks bro!

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
The thing about the hulk is nobody knows other then rep forum members and AD's what color it should be.

To me the v3 looks awesome in black the crown isn't that far off from googles pics. The only thing I might do is get BP hours markers on the v3 and do a pppp but honestly this v3 looks REALLY good. I hope a 3135 is available I wanna put a black DWO on it.

fit complete bp dial .. bp dial has better print "rolex" and crown logo

YoungGun87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/2/14

Initially I was tempted to get the hulk noob v3 . But from your comment regarding the colour etc... i have decided against it. In your opinion, is there a good hulk rep out there that is worth getting?

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
Initially I was tempted to get the hulk noob v3 . But from your comment regarding the colour etc... i have decided against it. In your opinion, is there a good hulk rep out there that is worth getting?

i anticipate his reply :

NONE, the only alternative is Bp ( good dial not perfect but decent) but the insert is ridiculus alluminium not real ceramic

wepiii

18/12/12
Why would you replace with a BP dial over a V2 dial? Has the OfficiallyCertified been fixed on the BP? My plan is V3, V2 clasp and Dial, BP hands and hour markers, relume and waterproof, gen xtal and call it a day. When the V3 arrives I'll have everything I need except the gen crystal. Live1, any idea where I could source one?

live1

Banned
25/3/13

nope only gen at the present mate

live1

Banned
25/3/13
Why would you replace with a BP dial over a V2 dial? Has the OfficiallyCertified been fixed on the BP? My plan is V3, V2 clasp and Dial, BP hands and hour markers, relume and waterproof, gen xtal and call it a day. When the V3 arrives I'll have everything I need except the gen crystal. Live1, any idea where I could source one?

the offially certified was not a flaw look at a gen mk1 dial then look at the bp dial