• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Week wrist check 03 Feb to 9nd Feb

D

d4m.test

Not sure which to wear..hmmm..decisions decisions..

xpi3.jpg

Lol why do you have two?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Going gen today with my new Birthday Present (1998 Tudor Tiger Ref. 72980P):

20140204_104244.jpg

20140204_104249.jpg

20140204_103940.jpg

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
not exactly a wristie....but still...

my 292J from Noob factory on my red Simona DiStefano Strap...

mrshakee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/7/12
From the snowy Northeastern PA, it's the start of a new week of wristies, so here's my Monday contribution: this Tudor Submariner w/ domed crystal. Forget where I got it, of course, but can't forget how great it looks on the 'ole wrist. dave:

Love this watch Dave! My Dad has a gen version of this (or one very similar) that he bought for about £95 in the mid 1960's whilst he was in the army, stationed in Germany. Will never tire of hearing the story he tells about when he first got it. A few of the guys bought themselves one and were discussing them over beers and the topic of waterproof-ness came up. None of them were quite sure if they were or not, so my Dad did the only thing he could think of - took his off and dropped it in his pint! Fortunately it survived and is still ticking along nicely today :thumbsup:

D

d4m.test

Hi, Gang!

Here in Northeastern PA, we're on the eve of a big snow/ice storm beginning tonight. Ah, yes, just can't get enough of the white stuff --NOT!! For tonight, this Rolex 116610LN I purchased from an honest mate on RWG, who sold me just the head & indicated that it runs erratically; he was right, but I fiddled with it & Katt did some repairs, and, so far, so good. Added a rubber strap to it & will add a Rolex buckle to it later if all goes well. Actually, a neat looking Sub. dave:

D

d4m.test

Great story, M. Your Dad was a brave guy -- and probably ahead of his time. Thanks!

dave

Love this watch Dave! My Dad has a gen version of this (or one very similar) that he bought for about £95 in the mid 1960's whilst he was in the army, stationed in Germany. Will never tire of hearing the story he tells about when he first got it. A few of the guys bought themselves one and were discussing them over beers and the topic of waterproof-ness came up. None of them were quite sure if they were or not, so my Dad did the only thing he could think of - took his off and dropped it in his pint! Fortunately it survived and is still ticking along nicely today :thumbsup:

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
This one. My word what a wrist jewel this is.

uparu7an.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9105P met Tapatalk

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
PAM026k and green asso
re8a5unu.jpg

vuqe8a8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone noob V3