• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 44mm Chronograph From Noob Factory

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
I agree, the FC one looks amazing. In fact I like all of the 44mm's. But the gold one is too much for me, FC, we'll see, SS definately is my thing.

formex_racing

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/13
Looking at the FC video, the date view cut out is so terribly done........hope there will be V2 by year end......hahahaha

Aya007

9/1/14
Sorry for the noob question as it my first AP. Anyone able to track ur EMS? Seems i cant track mine....

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Sorry for the noob question as it my first AP. Anyone able to track ur EMS? Seems i cant track mine....

Ni worries you have to wait at least a few hours or a day before beeing able to track your EMS package it will show up soon!

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
u are not helping :( , with all the bills is hard, renting, food, electric bill , strip club bill, church donation , naked to naked rub massage ...... grocery shopping

formex_racing

16/6/13
u are not helping :( , with all the bills is hard, renting, food, electric bill , strip club bill, church donation , naked to naked rub massage ...... grocery shopping

Dun give up the naked rub massage!!!!!!!!!!!

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
Does the tapisserie and date window cut out look really piss poor on the RG?

NoobDWcutouts_zps2479352a.jpg

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Looks much much better on the FC to me.. Maybe this is normal for the RG but i don t think so..

PecMan

4/5/09
the cf looks sharp! like better work , even where it says APIGUET is sharper on the cf , i would have to c pics of the gen

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
here is gen to compare the tapisserie .. .. why did noob but use the same as deep tapisserie like on there ss version !! and the media blasting on the pusher on all version .. should have used more coarse blast like all the gens !! i hope they address both issues .. on later versions !!

PecMan

4/5/09
nooooooooooooooooo GURU!! u not helping , i will buy the fcarbon cookies!

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Comon brotha, you gots all tha money.
You are money.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2