• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Supra.

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
From the point of view of professional designer, I respectfully disagree. Every component of the back is in total harmony with all other components, even the domed top line is the perfect touch to the strong kinda "architectural" design of the whole back panel. Look at the picture longer, or a few times, and you'll see it.

You can't go 3 posts without telling people on a knock off Chinese watch website how great you are.

Doesn't it get old?

It has for most of us.

Maybe when enough people tell you you will leave and find another website to crap on.

c888

10/3/12
I see lots of the old supra and older generations in it. I think its a stunner, but I bet the production version (if they make it) will be toned down a bit.
As for performance.. what price point will this be at? If 100k, then the next skyline is around the corner as well as the new NSX, so they need to aim high.

more about the design:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO0T-eb1jrI

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
You can't go 3 posts without telling people on a knock off Chinese watch website how great you are.

Doesn't it get old?

It has for most of us.

Maybe when enough people tell you you will leave and find another website to crap on.

Exactly my thoughts, friend.

Also, that car has wayyy too much going on. I'll stick with the Corvette.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
I'm in. I lost all respect for toyota after they killed the supra and the real MR2 this can work if the do it right.

ratedn

27/1/13
Toyota lost money on every LF-A they sold to bring something this to market for the everyman and hopefully more to come.

D

d4m.test

Oh, WOW!!! THAT would be a great addition to American roads. My old friend up in Massachusetts has an old Supra he had slowly restored (I forget the year), but that sumbitch is a blast to drive. Would love to see Supras make a comeback.

dave

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Oh, WOW!!! THAT would be a great addition to American roads. My old friend up in Massachusetts has an old Supra he had slowly restored (I forget the year), but that sumbitch is a blast to drive. Would love to see Supras make a comeback.

dave

Yea as long as we're not talking GTR pricing. Over 100k is a super car price tag and toyota and nissan both are lacking the heritage and class to demand that price IMHO I still can't believe the land cruiser MSRP

Jaybo

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/13
Holy hell that is ugly. Hope this bodystyle stays a concept. Needs to be toned down on the ass end.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Holy hell that is ugly. Hope this body style stays a concept. Needs to be toned down on the ass end.

baSwr.gif

Are you using a braille keyboard? God it must suck being blind..... :)