• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings from Scotland

mikey.park

Known Member
4/11/13
Good Evening / Bonsoir / Buenas Tardes

My Name is Michael, and although this is my first post, I have been skulking around this forum for quite sometime now! :p

What was initially a view to gaining some understanding about quality reps, has turned into somewhat a hobby and passion for me (I lie, its become an addiction).

I have come to enjoy the detailed reviews of new releases and I'm always finding new watches I wish to add to my collection.

My foray into the replica world was, like many, uneducated, reckless and cost me a lot of moolah, where many of my initial purchases turned out to be worthless pieces of junk. Now however, I can say with pleasure, that it is slowly growing into a concise and streamlined collection, all of which, at the moment, are getting a decent level of wrist time.

In a subsequent post, I will share my initial purchases - although I shall have to practice my photography skills as I fear I may not do them justice!

I look forward to being more keyboard-active, and getting to know some of you on the forum.

Cheers all,
Mikey

beefjerky456

I'm Pretty Popular
4/3/12
Welcome Michael, from elsewhere in the UK.

Look forward to seeing your collection.

ado213

Renowned Member
27/4/12
UK
Hi Mikey, nice to have you here, there are some very knowledgable people on this forum, don't be afraid of tapping into that knowledge, I'm sure they would help !.
From Manchester UK

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Great to have another Scot on board Welcome to Rwi Mikey:wave: but might be time to lock up your wallet
S???R?I????? :sharrkey:

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Welcome to RWI Mickey.
respect-051.gif

Plenty of good people here to offer some great advice.