• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great purchase experience with Tony!

vanquish0000

17/11/12
I am writing this review for the great service from tony which I bought three watches. A montblanc ceramic TW 7753, AP diver FC v3, and a hublot BB v6 in S/S. Here's some pictures I took a couple days ago:

Thanks to tony, I've read some reviews about him, and I have to say I agree that he's not the fastest on replying emails, but I always receive the reply eventually even if it is just an inquiry. Like others say, patient is important in this game. One thing I feel tony can improve is the QC photos.....it is not in a very high resolution or digit whatever you call it. So, when I zoom in to spot if there's any flaw, sometimes it is unclear and blurry. Maybe it is time to replace your camera, tony? :p However, the doubt is gone right after I open my package. It is well packed and fast delivery.....about a week to east coast conus!

ScoobieDoobs

Horology Curious
19/8/13
Wish I could order from Tony, but his email & site have disappeared. Seems like a nice guy. Hope he comes back soon.

vanquish0000

17/11/12
Yeah, I've noticed his site is down and I haven't emailed him for awhile, not sure what happened. Wish him the best, perhaps he's getting ready for the CNY?

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Tony was still working as of this morning. He is working on his website. It should be up again soon. His email is [email protected] Remember always email and ask if he can get the watch you want first before ordering. You don't need his website to order if you know what watch you want. just tell him what it is and send a picture of it or a couple pics of it. His bank is very strict with international credit cards and he is not accepting pay pal right now. honestly the easiest way to order is through western union. It's fast and so easy. You can try your credit card, but I would say if it gets denied on yours or his end one time then go western union. WU is the only method I use because there are no issues at all that way.