• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Supra.

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Forget about bulky Stingray, or Viper, or even GT-R... Toyota just unveiled the new Supra!!!
What a design!!! Rumours: curb weight - 2,910 pounds, 485 horses, in-line six. It's still a concept, but there's a hope mass production will follow.

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
Nice except for the rear which looks horribly confused: A mess of lines battling it out in all directions...

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Very very nice. I highly doubt this will be released though. Did you see the concept of the MY14 WRX and STI? Compare the concept to what actually came out --- all i can say is a big big let down

smokiedabong

22/8/12
Hope they gonna change that rear design in the final version. If not I'm still sticking with GT-R

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Looks like an anime version of a Ferrari. I am sure it will have the fun to drive nature Toyota is known for.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Pretty damn nice that.
You guys do realise we have an automotive section, yes?

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
That does not look anything like the Toyota Supra I remember.

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
Based off the ft86 design. I like but no way they keep this under 100k. The lfas little brother....

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
The front end looks awesome!!

Luthier

30/9/09
Nice except for the rear which looks horribly confused: A mess of lines battling it out in all directions...
From the point of view of professional designer, I respectfully disagree. Every component of the back is in total harmony with all other components, even the domed top line is the perfect touch to the strong kinda "architectural" design of the whole back panel. Look at the picture longer, or a few times, and you'll see it.

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
From the point of view of professional designer, I respectfully disagree. Every component of the back is in total harmony with all other components, even the domed top line is the perfect touch to the strong kinda "architectural" design of the whole back panel. Look at the picture longer, or a few times, and you'll see it.

Let's (respectfully) agree to disagree.
I'm sure Toyota have designers too, but to my eyes the rear is still a right mess, even when seing it on video - which is double shame since the rest of its design is rather envigorating...

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
that thing is going to be a beast. with proper tuning and turbos, this car will be a street rocket lambos wont even have a chance with