• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob 45mm Pumpkin Arrived

mvyzfr1

25/11/12
I'm satisfied.

IMG_3673_zpsd8f7dedc.jpg~original

IMG_3674_zps33f55c80.jpg~original

IMG_3675_zpsefc24789.jpg~original

IMG_3676_zps5e5c2f21.jpg~original

motoman83

Known Member
23/3/13
its very hard to choose both have there pros & cons, but if could onlyhave one probably the LMPO as its abit glossier and attracts abit more attention ;)

More attention than the pumpkin? That's hard to imagine!

Mvyzfr1, stellar pics! I've sent the email to order one now! The 45 vs 42 decision has been a tough one for me. I have a 7.5"wrist so these pictures give me some confidence when ordering.

ddc

Renowned Member
20/6/11
How did you fix the bezel action?

The bezel mechanism is the same of the Stowa Seatime. It's quite simple. Just pry the bezel out of the body. Inside the bezel, once removed you'll see a thick wire bent into a hexagon (it has more sides but for explanation sake lets call it a hexagon). This wire goes in a grove on the inside if the bezel. This wire is what actually holds the bezel in place. If you want it tighter you need to create more tension between this wire and the bezel so that when it presses against the body you get a tighter fit. Just play with it. To put the bezel back in just press it in. Very simple. Also if you want more friction on the bezel, you just lift the tabs on the metal circular piece that goes on the body (not the bezel)...you'll know when you see it...
I hope it's clear but you'll get it once you remove the bezel....
There is a video of how to change bezels on the Stowa Seatime around... Take a look at the video to see what to expect....

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
wow, I gotta say this might be a GEN and this dude is just fooling us..

lovely! Which dealer? OMEGA?

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Great looking pics mvyzfr1! Mine says Hi!

photo1_zpsabe42003.jpg

Lumeshot!
photo3_zpsf3af747e.jpg

Wristie
photo2_zpsd6281ac8.jpg

Cheers
Ash

NFleischer

I'm Pretty Popular
9/12/08
Looks great. No question this is a super effort. I just got the 42mm Black version, also much better than my early BP 45mm.one

For comparison, here's my Gen 42mm PO, older, not CRPO. I heard however that the Orange bezels are not ceramic, even the new ones. Orange looks

very good, even side by side here with the Gen!

8ce8ec47-5eb7-4bd7-bd79-57a8fbd2297a_zps2321df37.jpg

mvyzfr1

25/11/12
Correct, the orange bezels have never been ceramic, they are anodized aluminum. I agree about the color, in this respect I think the noob is superior to the BP as well, the BP wasn't as vibrant. Glad everyone else that picked one up is enjoying theirs too!

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Thanks for the pics. Great watch, quality from Noob is right up there again. Got an LMLE PO and wasn't going to buy another Omega, but this one's oh so tempting!

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
This is a fantastic one and one I will have to source as well. Just gotta wait for CNY to end!
question on the rep hands: do they have some scratching/pitting where the swap to gen hands would be recommended? I have read quite a few postings of changing the dial out, but I am guessing that is not something that would need to be done in this noob (that dial texture looks fantastic). Also, are the 6, 9, and 12 supposed to be closed in on this model or open a bit? I have seen them both ways and was not sure which is correct. I prefer the closed look (open looks like the partially copied the pam script).

Fracture

Renowned Member
7/10/13
Received one of these as well, but on rubber deployant. Mine's a bit "meh" (some skewed markers, numbers and words) but most importantly, the bezel doesn't center which really irks me. Does anyone know if the pearl is glued on the bezel insert? If it's stuck in a more permanent way I was thinking about heating up the bezel insert and rotating it by pushing against the pearl sideways.

Luc717

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/13
Fracture, I recently replaced the insert on my BP and the pearl was glued, but using a stronger glue than what they used to glue in the insert. I heated up the glue to get the insert out and the pearl glue was still solid. Can't comment on the noob but I would imagine they are made in the same way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
For the skewed numbers, is there an easy way to remove the movement and dial and re-align the numbers with a slight "push"? Or is that just completely out of the realm of possibility and a gen dial change really the only solution?

gmatson

Looking Around
15/5/14
My first post - ready to buy and wondered the best place to buy form ? Is this allowed as an answer ?

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Anyone know who is making this version and if it has any bad flaws, these are not my QC photos its a new release from unknown maker not Noob.

NOOBS are all out of stock don't let anyone tell you different.