• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM on small wrist

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Hello,

Since a few day, I consider seriously buy a PAM (005 or 356) but I have very small wrist (16 cm). Watches are 44mm..

Could you please give me your advices ? is someone wear a PAM with small wrist like me ? and is it ok ?

thanks !

Itsameamario

Known Member
5/8/12
Wrist size is not the issue, the issue is wrist shape. You can have a round wrist that's 16cm or a flat wrist that's 16cm. I have a flat wrist that's around 16cm and 44mm Pam's fit fine, but if your wrist is rounder, the watch may look stupid.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
A lot of women with smaller wrist than you are wearing 44mm PAMs without problems
No worries about that
But it is a taste matter

ALE

rhaykal

Renowned Member
18/8/13
Just buy the h-maker 390 or the 026k from Sead (I'm not promoting one TD over another...but he has a great price for both those watches) and see what you think. You wont be out too much and they both have a good resale value in the M2M section as well if they dont work out for you.

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
PAMs are supposed to look big - it's part of the DNA...

zistars

Horology Curious
19/9/13
Gents, thanks for your prompt feedback !

My wrist is quite flat, and I love PAM's DNA, so that should be good
Thanks for your advices

Question not related to my wrist (and maybe I should open a new thread ?), do you think it's the right time to buy a watch ? I mean, in china, all new electronic stuff (phone for example) are release during february or march. Is it the same for Noob watches ? I think I'm decided for the PAM356 Noob, but A7753 seems to have a small pb : The wobbly subdial at 3...

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Gents, thanks for your prompt feedback !

My wrist is quite flat, and I love PAM's DNA, so that should be good
Thanks for your advices

Question not related to my wrist (and maybe I should open a new thread ?), do you think it's the right time to buy a watch ? I mean, in china, all new electronic stuff (phone for example) are release during february or march. Is it the same for Noob watches ? I think I'm decided for the PAM356 Noob, but A7753 seems to have a small pb : The wobbly subdial at 3...

Chinese New year is quickly approaching--------------------> http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=168714 Pretty much anything you order now probably won't be delivered until some time in February. Spend the time researching what you want and place an order when China and the dealers re-open for business. Yes, we usually do see some new stuff come out after the CNY.

Poker

16/3/12
A 44mm PAM could work on 16cm wrists, but probably not the strap. The standard straps are too big and can't go small enough for a snug fit on small wrists.

You probably need a custom strap, which is hard to find. I have tried.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
okay, had to do the conversion there. I have a 16cm wrist as well and I used to have a 111 and a 104 and they were fine on me.

here's a wristie of one of them