• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3717 Gen Dial Opinion - Help Please

fourth

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/12/13
Got this from the forum as a gen dial with gen day and date wheels.
I don't think it's a gen dial.
The markers are raised like a rep.
Looking forward to your opinions.
Thank you.

rdTPYjx.jpg

JimZWcl.jpg

eSsWwQM.jpg

cnW1W2h.jpg

g2eiv94.jpg

ceesq

Renowned Member
23/2/12
this looks as a rep dial to me.. gen has a different structure and also no raised markers..

fourth

Banned
11/12/13
Thanks.
The day and date do not look gen either.
They looks like eta.

Albranius

Renowned Member
2/11/12
Why someone should use these strange filters...? I think someone is trying to hide something....

I think the dial is rep, with these Lego blocks.

Update, I guess I was wrong. But still I don't like that job on the lime, looks a lot like rep lume.

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
For the record this is a Gen. Dial. It had to be re-lumed by PBDAD, because the triangle had fallen off on the Gen. I have a thread on this issue. I have issued a full refund to this buyer since he was not happy. The date-wheels are ETA 7750, and so is the movement in the 3717.

Sorry for any confusion, I guess I keep this baby....

fourth

Banned
11/12/13
Refund confirmed. Will be sending this back.

Albranius

Renowned Member
2/11/12
For the record this is a Gen. Dial. It had to be re-lumed by PBDAD, because the triangle had fallen off on the Gen. I have a thread on this issue. I have issued a full refund to this buyer since he was not happy. The date-wheels are ETA 7750, and so is the movement in the 3717.

Sorry for any confusion, I guess I keep this baby....

Looks like I was wrong then. But these lume markers do look like Lego blocks, which is one of the biggest tells on a unmodded watch.

If the dial is gen after all, perhaps the buyer can keep it anyway? As it is still a nice watch? Even when it had a rep dial :courage:

ceesq

Renowned Member
23/2/12
im sorry i was wrong then, but it is hard with these lego blocks and not the best quality pics