• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

new dssd

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
the dssd in original post is crap,its not bp

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
i've bp dssd like the one on pics..

i was wondering if your BP had the stepped pearl base like Shandriod's did, or it had a straight wall pearl.

The BP pearl i got from ryan had the straight wall pearl base.

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the BP can't take a gen bezel assembly, right? Not gen type construction?

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
i was wondering if your BP had the stepped pearl base like Shandriod's did, or it had a straight wall pearl.

The BP pearl i got from ryan had the straight wall pearl base.

yes, the base is straight, but it's not a problem because the wall is very low...

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the BP can't take a gen bezel assembly, right? Not gen type construction?

yes, i've read for noob /BK dssd only... but i think with a good work, it's possible for Bp also

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
Guys this one the first post is an edition of noobfactory with improved insert.Have seen it again in the past.End of story

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
yes, the base is straight, but it's not a problem because the wall is very low...

See now, Shandroid got one of the first BP DSSDs and take a good look at his pearl, its got the stepped pearl base. When he first got it we didnt know it was BP. No one knew who made it. Then we found out it was BP , and i ordered a BP insert and pearl from ryan. I ended up getting the straight wall pearl. Plus the lens wasnt on straight, and i was unable to straighten it. The stepped pearl base is what im after. Ive even made my own pearl bases, but have been unable to make them stepped.

Heres a link to Shandroids DSSD....http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=124089

Im going to try to get one of these pearls, since BP has changed their design since

Dssd man

Renowned Member
2/11/11
I have had bk s, standard noob and bp dssd

I think the best way to go is have a bp then get it lumed and have the pearl taken off and reattached
also either a bk bracelet or clasp added to it

to be fair standard bp is the dogs just a let down when pearl falls off cus it will and it will happen when someone wants to inspect it :)

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
i think bp pearl is not a problem.. the wall base is very short... i think the best if you want a perfection it's find a gen insert ( a member get it for 500$ ) and give it to pbdad.. no sense the work on bp pearl

GEN

T2eC16VykFIdtDUtPuBSKJpghI8Q60_3_zps0c0d6026.jpg

BPDSSD

8473702451_e7366b6bde_b_zps18bd0bac.jpg

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
i think bp pearl is not a problem.. the wall base is very short... i think the best if you want a perfection it's find a gen insert ( a member get it for 500$ ) and give it to pbdad.. no sense the work on bp pearl

Yeah i agree with you about the gen but i cant afford.

i dont have a noob anyway, so im not even sure if i could go that route.

Id be happy with a stepped pearl