• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Disappointed with Puretime 2

sita123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/13
I waited a week for my QC pics only to find more than half of the lettering on the watch was missing. It could not be missed, not by me or Puretime. What were they thinking? May be I would miss it? Not so thrilled with Puretime anymore. Notice the black lettering dissapears after the c.
uuuu_zpsf9d8bcc2.jpg

sita123

26/5/13
Yes, it was like that. It was a Rolex DEEP SEA CHALLENGER. All I got was DEEP SEA C.

sita123

26/5/13
I have them but cant upload them. The site says error every time I try.

platnumn

1/12/11
I waited a week for my QC pics only to find more than half of the lettering on the watch was missing. It could not be missed, not by me or Puretime. What were they thinking? May be I would miss it? Not so thrilled with Puretime anymore.

Honestly Angus from PT is pretty much the man, if you're having an issue I would try taking it up with him before posting it on this website, especially considering he isn't even a dealer on this website (at least I don't think, correct me if wrong). Just my 2cents. I have dealt with PT on 5 watches and any time I had an issue with QC it was corrected and apologized for within 2 days.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
try PM'ng him on RG. He's more active on there than here.

And yes, I do agree that this is not acceptable. It doesn't appear to be a lighting issue either.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Hmm, really weird that it can happen but as someone said, first try to solve it with dealer and if it doesn't work out then ask here for help. It's not so big problem waiting for QC pics for a week and PT will solve this problem for sure. With time you will learn that sometimes you have to have a lot of patience in this hobby. :)

sita123

26/5/13
I think things are changing, I do not spend $80 on a watch. I spend $500 on a watch and buy 1 or 2 a month. If TD want people like me to drop a couple grand a month on watches, they better be on their game. I love watches I will pay what they charge, but they have to deliver or I will take my buisness elsewhere. I used to buy watches from Asian 7750 until they lost my buisness, then I moved to Puretime, and if they do not get their act together I will move on.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I think things are changing, I do not spend $80 on a watch. I spend $500 on a watch and buy 1 or 2 a month. If TD want people like me to drop a couple grand a month on watches, they better be on their game. I love watches I will pay what they charge, but they have to deliver or I will take my buisness elsewhere. I used to buy watches from Asian 7750 until they lost my buisness, then I moved to Puretime, and if they do not get their act together I will move on.

Bud every TD is going to have a bad day. What matters is how they deal with it! in this case just ask for a new one.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Bud every TD is going to have a bad day. What matters is how they deal with it! in this case just ask for a new one.

+1

Its not like he shipped it to you or tried to hide it. If you dont find it acceptable, tell him so.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
I waited a week for my QC pics only to find more than half of the lettering on the watch was missing. It could not be missed, not by me or Puretime. What were they thinking? May be I would miss it? Not so thrilled with Puretime anymore. Notice the black lettering dissapears after the c.
uuuu_zpsf9d8bcc2.jpg

Damn, this watch should never of even made it to QU photo stage let alone be photographed, and emailed to buyer. Shocking, and I believe Angus needs to fire someone, or at least give them a warning for screwing up.

s3g0y

Renowned Member
15/12/10
Sorry guys but what is wrong with this watch?
I can't see any letters missing or anything?
The watch is ugly itself but this is not the main issue I guess.
Why should Angus fire somebody?

Oh... unless the engravings should be filled with black paint?