• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Simply AP...... APPY days !!!!

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
visiting from RWG but plan to come on hols here more often..... so here´s where I am with my collection.........

I know that a oceanographic 4000 snuck in... but i´m a sucker for big watches.....

I generally will only buy if it´s repped in the same material as the Gen....

so lets hope we see some more ceramic and FC this year.... especially a good GP

I will when I get time start photographing my gens and reps with more care...

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Great to have you here bud great collection you got going on, I've a lovely OEM triple stitch navy horn back go well with the Tour Auto 2012 listed in strap central

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using Tapatalk2 S???R?I?????

OSX

Renowned Member
19/12/10
I think you should stay on rwg!

Haha... Welcome here and congrat on this extensive rep collection

OSX

Renowned Member
19/12/10
Which is your favorite/more wrist time?

Why the cellophane on the cf diver?

How come there is no SS bracelet?

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Hey OSX.........

There´s always someone who wants to spoil my holidays !!!!

I guess the most wrist time is the FC Diver V3 (unwrapped one )... it just feels so real... looks so real... the FC is brilliant.. as is the ceramic bezel....

Cellophane on the other one as it only arrived a week ago.....it´s the TT version from Andrew.....love the diver so much I had to get both... actually prefer the cheaper TT version... better dial and crystal

No Bracelet .... because I have that on my Gen Panda.... and like the rest on Hornbacks.. which I will be replacing all of very soon...

pic below of both rep and gen side by side.......i posted it on the sticky panda thread but its probably buried

pic of my Gen RG RC v Rep RG RC at the end of sharrkeys RG thread

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Gen Panda on left......

Sorry I should know about the Diver FC factory... I should also take it out the wrapper......

But V3 is on the right.( is that H fac?).... TT Andrew´s on the left

steveshing

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/13
i also want to buy a andrew's FC but i got a v3 now

should i get a andrew FC? :D

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Wow Steve need Zuckers microscope to read that last post.....

looks wise Andrews just edges it imo bu a cats whisker but thats all.... together with the saving... make it .. great value....

Waffle dial jus a little more depth.....movement.... no surprise.... isn´t the best.... but does´t bother me too much