• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 44mm Chronograph From Noob Factory

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
Last we heard Angus had the flu..So as soon as he is better we will start bothering him again for info...

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Last we heard Angus had the flu..So as soon as he is better we will start bothering him again for info...

You believe this ? Angus is enjoying Holiday in Dubai in a 6 star Hotel. He made so much money in the last month on the Tudor that he doesn't know what to do with it. Give him a break...

I have 1500 parked on PP for these models.
BTW, the FC is not made from noob, another factory ( I believe z ) bought the gen in August last year.

sent from my iPad Air

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Its really a conflict. of course i want one of that 44mm as quickly as possible, but I don't want wast $600 or more for a DLC model that should be ceramic or FC. So i have to wait for a V2,3 or 4

Send from my APpad

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Its really a conflict. of course i want one of that 44mm as quickly as possible, but I don't want wast $600 or more for a DLC model that should be ceramic or FC. So i have to wait for a V2,3 or 4

Send from my APpad

That's why I think I am going to pick up a SS one. They are pretty good at getting SS right. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
You believe this ? Angus is enjoying Holiday in Dubai in a 6 star Hotel. He made so much money in the last month on the Tudor that he doesn't know what to do with it. Give him a break...

I have 1500 parked on PP for these models.
BTW, the FC is not made from noob, another factory ( I believe z ) bought the gen in August last year.

sent from my iPad Air

Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using Tapatalk2 S???R?I?????

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Jan 4 - 5 are the latest updates, but who knows?

I am happy if it is before CNY, otherwise it will be spring

sent from my iPad Air

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
I have my fingers crossed...but will not be surprised if it doesn't

DreambreaX

Renowned Member
26/11/12
Few quotes from Angus

Quote 03/11

Yes the noob maker is working on it Of course they purchased a gen to make it and they will be releasing in like 1-2 months

They bought the steel And they are making the RG one, SS one and also the ceramic one (will be in DLC in stead of real ceramic)

Quote 04/11

SS case is different from FC case and SS case and FC cases are different from the ceramic case, without a genuine and we cannot make the case correct, and the ceramic case is much difficult to make. So no ceramic case at the beginning.

Quote 06/12
Maybe some updates in the coming few days

LOL, this is already new year, any more updates?

DreambreaX

Renowned Member
26/11/12
du2amabe.jpg

All you need for after Christmas Shopping
?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is this euro or us dollars? or swiss franc?

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Thought these were due out any day 3 weeks ago?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I think Noob is waiting for Angus to return from Burj Al Arab before release

ere3esyn.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk Pro

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I think Noob is waiting for Angus to return from Burj Al Arab before release

ere3esyn.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk Pro

looks like he extended his vacation, he wanted to be back on dec 28th, it is now a week later
and no word from him. Poor guys which paid already for the Tudor...remeinds me on the long
story of the h-factory release. But if you make 50k profit in a week you do not care anymore,
just enjoy vacation and tell people that you are sick....and the all believe...lol

sent from my iPad Air

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
What if he really is sick, and is not getting any better....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
Angus just Pm'd me that he has no idea when the 44mm are coming...I am doubtful anytime soon....

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Hey Sharrkey....... visiting from RWG.......

I´m sorta pissed that this stuff about the 44 isn´t anywhere to be seen over there... not even a mention.......or a whisper

Really glad to hear these are at least on their way.... all be it a little delayed........

When I bought my Gen RG RC last year..... I was within a whisker of buying the RG ceramic 44....... but just couldn´t do it as the 42 is just so classic..... and sporty

and the 44... well for me..... who wears jeans and casual all the time...... just looks a little bit.......more formal..... suity...... so I went RC in the end.......

but now good repps..... yay.......

The SS looks a whole lot more sporty and would be my choice of rep and Gen...

The black.... just looks a bit too bland for me in Gen .......and un noticeable for a watch of that value........As against the Rep FC Diver V3 which with a bit of colour looks awsome...

What a great shame the facs havent made a FC like gen.... especially when the diver rep is so amazing.....

The PVD doesn´t cut it for me at all....., reps for me have to be in original materials.........

So... this may have made life easy for me.... as I was very soon going to buy either a Gen 44 SS ceramic.... or a Gen Legacy.......

It is looking very likely I will soon have a Gen Legacy ( as the rep secs@9 look below average) and a beautiful new rep 44 SS ceramic

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Good to see ya andman, and a happy new year to you and your family

I visit most of the forums everyday always good to see what's going on We might be a little premature on this release but good to start a thread, get taking, and drool over gen pics

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using Tapatalk2 S???R?I?????