• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2014!! swin ! swin! swin!

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
GUYS! GUYS! it is me ! pecman ! this thread is to wish a happy NEW YEAR to my soooo many friends i got here , about 3 days ago i arrived to the USA , very happy to be back to this beautiful country .
there is great people in this forum , quality people , very honest and with great values , that is hard to find .
i consider many of u true friends . SO WANT TO WISH U HAPPY NEW YEAR!
HEALTHY 2014 !
ENJOY LIFE! , IT IS SHORT ....... SO NO TIME FOR SAD MOMENTS .
ENJOY EVERY LITTLE DETAIL , LIKE THE TASTE OF PUSSY .
party this night , dance, loose urself ,

LOVE U GUYS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVGV2sIMzJQ

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Happy and Prosperous 2014 to You too Pec!

Lets dance the night away!!!!!!!
gifpraiseyou.gif

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
Happy New Year to you too matey and all the other friends in here. Let's hope for good fortune, health and happiness!

PecMan

4/5/09
thanks for the reply my friends! now i will go to orlando , i gotta 3 hrs and half drive to get there and party and then taste some "Tang"erine (Edit by R2D4)
love u all

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
thanks for the reply my friends! now i will go to orlando , i gotta 3 hrs and half drive to get there and party and then taste some XXXX
love u all

I mean really, is that "P" word necessary? Pec, you're good for fodder, you make us laugh sometimes and lord knows some of our members live vicariously through you, but can't you figure out how to word things a little more eloquently?

PecMan

4/5/09
thanks PHIL! U PERVERT!! LOL
R2D4 my friend , the word pussy or vagina is a natural word .......penis as well , is just part of our body , a beautiful part , we all come from it , remember it , i dont know why people get scared when they hear about it , we must be free and comfortable with our body parts , if i say FINGER for example ...... no one says anything , but then i say vagina and people get offended, no my friends , this 2014 my dream is that all of us change to be a better human being , less complicated , more loving , we must love pussy , just as we love the arms , chest, asshole , it represents us , the human kind ... i love u all and thanks to the pussy we are here in this world .
GOD BLESS U ALL !

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Merry Vagina to you Pec and a happy New Year! Glad you checked in bud! Lmao