• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Damn! here are some Cwazy Relumes!! [Gens, oddities, vintage... all relumed]

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
So here are some of my recent relumes for members in the community.

This time, I've got some fun ones including a gen omega.

Heres the gen omega for A.

Here is a before... as you can see, the lume is splotchy and mismatched in the hands color and dial indice color.
5obn.jpg

Then after the relume..
58xj.jpg

acxu.jpg

2s6i.jpg

Then here is a PO for G.
pnoi.jpg

sf7x.jpg

Heres a DSSD for B.
5mg4.jpg

Here is a SOH for R.
fof9.jpg

u2oh.jpg

Here are 2 pam daylights that I did for pieces that came from M.
vx0l.jpg

jm5b.jpg

And finally, for my good buddy B. a whole bunch of vintage redials!
jek4.jpg

83x6.jpg

e1m4.jpg

0fie.JPG

:biggrin-new:

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
It's so funny, I was just thinking who could do my PAM 162 (similar to daylight) .... and there are those beauties!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

cwazy1

29/2/12
It's so funny, I was just thinking who could do my PAM 162 (similar to daylight) .... and there are those beauties!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Thats really funny you bring up the pam162.. I had this kid who was in a college class with me and just happened to be in a study group that I was in. He was wearing a sea dweller so I asked him about it.. I immediately could tell it was a rep... it was a really bad rep at that, but it did have a 2836 in it. I asked him about it and he was trying to point out that some parts were real, some were fake, and blah blah... completely full of shit. Later on in this convo, he is like 'yeah I flip watches for money... you know, flip one panerai, make 20k' ... at this point, I almost shit a brick laughing... but decide to test him on this. I knew he was trying to brag cuz it was around some of the other people in the group.. I ask him what model panerai.... he said pam162. I look it up and I'm like.. srsly bro? the watch is worth 5k... how are you flipping it for 20k? he changes subjects afterwards. fuckn idjiot.

cwazy1

29/2/12
Thanks G!

I pride myself on achieving quick turnaround times for all my relumes!

Shooboo

Renowned Member
8/9/13
how long do the lumes glow for afterwards? still deciding if i should send my 15400 to you..lol stupid small markers

oratempus

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/12
crazy good job !

congrats !
I tried once to relume, that makes me consider your job as terrific premium good !

cwazy1

29/2/12
Thanks guys, really means a lot having the support of the forum!

Heavykrush

Known Member
23/5/12
Hey, that PO looks familiar! Forgot to thanks you B for the job... Fantastic work mate.