• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI is back up!!!!!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
About time!

I was feeling like i was missing an arm all these days!!!! :lol:

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Thank heaven. You have no idea how awful it was. At one point, I was forced to post on repgeek...

Don't worry, they quickly nuked it.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I see some of you have your avatars up. I haven't figured it out yet myself.

I got it.

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
and I can't figure out how to chat in the chatbox :facepalm: what is wrong with me??? Or is it something else?

dziabdzio

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
22/7/13
toronto
Are we going to lose our feedbacks or it is just temporally issue due recent system failure?
I kind of new here but …I am telling you brothers…I felt Like homeless when RWI was down. I know we were present active or not on other forums and rep gig. But I am telling everyone. There is only ONE HOME. And my home is here. Hope that these people who wrote bad word about RWI never come back here again.
Everyone who was reading some post on reepggek know what I am talking about
Cheers to everyone.
Thanks administration and tech guys for our new layout. …. It will take a while to navigate around

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Are we going to lose our feedbacks or it is just temporally issue due recent system failure?

My guess is the feedbacks will be restored once the new system is in full operation.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Yes, I would suspect there will be a lot of things restored once the final platform is finished. Lets remember they did a rebuild from the ground up and I like many of you are glad we have our board back. So maybe it takes a bit longer to have everything to normal, but so what, the fact we have our board up and running again is the most important thing for now.

D

d4m.test

Great news! I hope tapatalk is high up on the list. I'm trying to use the Web browser on my phone, but it keeps asking to load up tapatalk on every click. :( I'm traveling and only have a tablet and phone.

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
Thats great!!!
i was worried but now we are On !!!!!