• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I am sure I m not the only person to have noticed but....

menos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/13
Sorry for spamming the hublot forum but I just needed to get this cleared off me head

I know it's stupid to expect to rep to be 100% exact to a gen but has anyone noticed these?

1. The subdial at 6 has incorrect amount of spacings

2. The lettering 'swiss made' is different size

3. The black tip at 8 of gen seems to be crooked?
it doesn't seem to be the angle as the tip on 4 is straight. Or is it meant to be like that ::wyliehelp:

and other differences like lettering, color etc

Am I expecting too much from a rep?

And apparently 2 diff sites both state ice bang 2 yet one has incorrect spacings and lettering while not for the other :S

I am so confusedddddddddddddddddddddddddd:beatahorse:

sorry for being anal :( :spank:

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
There are good reps and not-so-good reps. Look at all the Patek Phillipes - many of them are fantasy.

We're talking minimal differences here, barely noticable at arm's length.

I'm no Hublot expert by far, but the difference between sites might be that the reps are from different makers or different models. Sometimes the factories even change things within the production - this is not a legit production run, so quality will vary.

menos

1/11/13
There are good reps and not-so-good reps. Look at all the Patek Phillipes - many of them are fantasy.

We're talking minimal differences here, barely noticable at arm's length.

I'm no Hublot expert by far, but the difference between sites might be that the reps are from different makers or different models. Sometimes the factories even change things within the production - this is not a legit production run, so quality will vary.

I dont know about other brands but when i was crazy about mont blanc timewalkers, the a7753 rep was very close to a gen. Or maybe i maybe mistaken

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

menos

1/11/13
V1 like has proper spacings but ppl say v6 is better in regards to movments etc so i cant decide

Ezio117

13/3/13
Maybe you can get the HBB V6 with steel bezel and steel case, that's the closest one to the gen :)

menos

1/11/13
There are some v6 models which are really scary good

Ur site is favourited on my phone and laptop :O
I m after a ice bang v6 without numericals which is on ur site but the spacings are incorrect whereas the ice bang v6 with numericals have correct spacings at 6

maxko

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/13
The lesson that i've learned, don't expect too much from a replica watch or you will be disappointed. Yes v6 is very very good watch but like every replica watch it's not flawless, it has his flaws and you should decide for yourself if you can deal with them or not. If not just go for other watch or better go for gen :)