• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V3 FC Diver flaws?

Kactus

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/13
Domi has his own section on the forum, you can find his email details there. Give me 5 mins to find

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk2 S???R?I?????

Oh, right. I wasn't aware of that. Thanks sea creature

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
I was in the AP store at the 57th today and wear the gen FC Diver on my wrist. Just for 5 mins, and i can't make a 1:1 comparison to the V3 that i wear at my other wrist UNDER the jacket at that moment but in my opinion the V3 is a damn good Rep. I can't see and feel any different at the wrist between the gen and the V3 for a quick look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
I was in the AP store at the 57th today and wear the gen FC Diver on my wrist. Just for 5 mins, and i can't make a 1:1 comparison to the V3 that i wear at my other wrist UNDER the jacket at that moment but in my opinion the V3 is a damn good Rep. I can't see and feel any different at the wrist between the gen and the V3 for a quick look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't think the gen case looks different? It looks very close but not as per gen imo. The V3 FC is amazing!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
A one-second glance at the hour hand and I know if it is a rep or a gen, no problem.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Edge, you know it's tough to tell unless you've handled the GEN quite a bit, or have them side by side.

I agree. I have the h factory, and an Audemars Piguet book from an AD with a full size image of the FC Diver. Its almost impossible to tell imo. Unless you are a rep nerd like all of us.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2