• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Should they stay or should they go now??

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
Bit unsure what to do at the minute, i have bought a gen DSSD and since then i have not wore anything else, i have been tempted by this
0157A81A-0A60-4790-85F2-0D46B196ACDB.jpg
which i tried on the other day now but really cant justify adding it without culling some others.
9631A244-BC8B-471B-A444-1D506C665421.jpg

Left to right REP Breitling datora - GEN SA (STICKS) - GEN DSSD - GEN SA (ARABIC)- REP PAN 111 ON GEN STRAP- GEN PO (42MM ON ORANGE AND RUBBER) -not pictured on its way is super super franken gen evrything SA blue sticks.
What would you do guys do?:cheers:

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Selling watches is like putting your children up on Ebay. You have responsibility for them.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
I would let go the SA with sticks dial, but that's just me, diamond bezel is not my cup of tea ;)
BTW two-tone Daytona rocks!

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
I would let go the SA with sticks dial, but that's just me, diamond bezel is not my cup of tea ;)
Yes my tastes are definatly changing, pretty sure its the sign of getting older maybe?:cheers:

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Yes my tastes are definatly changing, pretty sure its the sign of getting older maybe?:cheers:

My preferences about watches change daily. And coming here don't help neither.
I can't seem to make up my mind about which brand i like the most also about what kind of watch i like the most. So i can hardly let go any watches. Who knows, i might start liking them again.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
My preferences about watches change daily. And coming here don't help neither.
I can't seem to make up my mind about which brand i like the most also about what kind of watch i like the most. So i can hardly let go any watches. Who knows, i might start liking them again.

Thats my thinking!!, Super avenger arabic dial with diamonds has gone up on ebay!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
What the hell is making this post here?
I am missing something?
ALE

JJBliss

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/1/12

And if you do, you should PM me. I am wiling to buy that SA with the diamond bezel, or at least the diamond bezel.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
I love your SA with diamond bezel, as I have told you many times ! It gives it that perfect touch. :cheers:

I know mate I think it's the best bez in on SA ever we share a very similar taste in this field I just really don't wear it it's such a shame , getting stuff in my old age maybe???