• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ronaldo took Portugal to Brazil !

cyteoh

Horology Curious
29/10/13
Ronaldo is simply the best.

Haters where ?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

greverif

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/13
Hater here!

Because I'm Swedish :).

Na, not much to hate. He was too good. And, for once he didnt fall so easily in these two games either. He and Messi are just so much better Than any other players if you ask me.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
His consistency amazes me. But he ain't the best...yet.

I will take Zz over him anytime. :D

vootzilla

26/3/08
He's too good for this era... However i still have the first Brazilian Ronaldo R9 as my idol.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
I don't make any idols, but he is good. Not as good, as Pele was, but good.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I don't make any idols, but he is good. Not as good, as Pele was, but good.

mate, Pele was amazing in his time. like a vintage object, worth remembering with admiration, but in todays world, he would be set back to being a spectator on the field.

too bad the brothers from sweden didn't make it. I would have them as always, as my second heart team.

on the other hand, Portugal have earned their place in the spotlight.

lmvfernandes

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/12
Sintra, Portugal
This year Ronaldo is the best, no doubts at all, but it's sad that Zlatan don't go to World Championship.

BTW i'm portuguese, so today i'm proud of my team.

5up3rman

Renowned Member
4/12/10
mate, Pele was amazing in his time. like a vintage object, worth remembering with admiration, but in todays world, he would be set back to being a spectator on the field.

too bad the brothers from sweden didn't make it. I would have them as always, as my second heart team.

on the other hand, Portugal have earned their place in the spotlight.

Shut up you cried like a bitch when you saw Sweden being knocked out.

davylloyd

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/10
Pointless trying to argue who's the best from different eras.

Puskas? Pele? Maradona? Zidane?

The only thing I know is that Ronaldo is not the best now. That's Leo.

Paul6754

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/13
Messi is the best player in the World at the moment but both he and Ronaldo have to win a World Cup for their country, like Pele and Maradona did, before either can be mentioned in the same breath as Pele and Maradona.

Ronaldo dives too much for me, this blatant cheating detracts from him as a great player.

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
Isn't Messi injured for a while?. Ronaldo needs to step into the limelight to solely claim his spot

slask111

26/7/08
As a fellow swede I agree that Ronaldo cries to much. He is like a big baby sometimes. But man he sure can score goals.

Sorry for the short reply, this is sent from my mobile device

lmvfernandes

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/12
Sintra, Portugal
Pointless trying to argue who's the best from different eras.

Puskas? Pele? Maradona? Zidane?

The only thing I know is that Ronaldo is not the best now. That's Leo.

Different times, different kind of players. Now, is Leo so that good, we wins everything with the same team years over years, but when he plays for Argentina is not that good. He plays in 30m2, Ronaldo plays all over the field. Who is the best? I don't no, but for me to see Leo like Maradona he have to win a World Cup and a Championship almost by itself like Diego did in Napoles.