• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 372 just in

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Hello guys,

A couple of days ago the mailman brought this monster to my house and I decided to share some pics with you :)

Hope you enjoy them as much as I like taking them.
Thanks RWI for letting me share!

:cheers:

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
very nice congrats !! I'm waiting for mine...

kilowattore

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Thanks guys, glad you like it :)

bodis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/10
Beautiful shots. That thing looks quite amazing. Thank you!

kilowattore

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Honestly I don't know, but being it the rep strap I don't think it's horween. Maybe rep horween :)
It's pretty nice to see, but a bit too stiff form my taste, I'm having a custom being made atm

SamEl

Looking Around
7/1/14
Being new to the site and to the world of replicas, can you please tell me where you purchased this watch from? Always been a fan of Panerai but could never afford. Beautiful replica + Pictures, Enjoy the watch!

kilowattore

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Being new to the site and to the world of replicas, can you please tell me where you purchased this watch from? Always been a fan of Panerai but could never afford. Beautiful replica + Pictures, Enjoy the watch!

Welcome to the forum mate :)

I bought this watch from my usual dealer, Hont.
Any dealer can get you the same watch anyway.

If you browse through PAM section you will find many informations regarding this model and the different versions available. This is from Noob.
Good hunt! :)

thedoors55

Renowned Member
28/6/16
I know I'm reviving a dead thread but, first of all your shots are pretty good. Second, with your response to my thread about which version of the 372, I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Noob just like you, especially with the current discount. Probably one of the best deal of the year.