• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A spot of advice ;)

i_like_shiney_things

24/10/13
Hello ladies and gentlemen... after much research I have finally found what I think is the best copy of a watch I'm looking for. However I am anything but an expert, as such I was hoping that some of you guys who know a vast amount in this area could help a fellow member out ;)

As mentioned... I have done all the research I can so I am not asking you to do my work for me, I'm just hoping that you can give me some advice on if this actually is the best copy or if there is a better one available that I somehow missed.

Many thanks in advance to any and all that offer me advice... the watch is as follows:

http://pureti.me/product/day-date-ii-ss-ice-blue-roman-concentric-dial-a3156-best-edition/

:RWI: :cheers: :RWI:

D

d4m.test

What's wrong with that movement? I was under the impression that the 2836 was not that bad, it is a 25J after all, right?

$368 does seem ridiculously high for a 2836 movement though...

iPanerai

7/1/13
I think Marvelous Replica also has that same watch for $208. I've been considering it for a year now but haven't pulled the trigger. Look up Spirit's review of it in his section under "watch reviews".

i_like_shiney_things

24/10/13
I think Marvelous Replica also has that same watch for $208. I've been considering it for a year now but haven't pulled the trigger. Look up Spirit's review of it in his section under "watch reviews".

Wow... just found it. Looks exactly same, same movement and so much cheaper... thanks :)