• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Seadweller.. Best SD available Period

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
Does anyone know if the TC V3 DWO is correct fonts etc for the seadweller? And if anyone knows if the TC movement spacer ring thingy fits in the SD case and can comment it would be much appreciated.

pobjednik

27/6/10
Does anyone know if the TC V3 DWO is correct fonts etc for the seadweller? And if anyone knows if the TC movement spacer ring thingy fits in the SD case and can comment it would be much appreciated.

I think his DWO will fit cauze he recomended i take it when i ordered dial, hands and bracelet!

pobjednik

27/6/10
What do you guys think about the Lugs finish? I think it is very bad, at least on my BP! Should it be like this?
It is the the part of the watch i'm talking about!
5aqa8ehe.jpg

You can't see what i'm talking about on the pic because it is taken with my iphone ( sucks )! But you guys that have BP at hand can you coment on the finish and tell me if it should be like this! I think i can see it is the same on rsh pic so guess i'm not the only one!

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
What do you guys think about the Lugs finish? I think it is very bad, at least on my BP! Should it be like this?
It is the the part of the watch i'm talking about!
5aqa8ehe.jpg

You can't see what i'm talking about on the pic because it is taken with my iphone ( sucks )! But you guys that have BP at hand can you coment on the finish and tell me if it should be like this! I think i can see it is the same on rsh pic so guess i'm not the only one!

Are you talking about the finish of the case? If so then yes gen is just like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Watchfreund

Known Member
28/12/12
Just got mine as well but the bezel is moving up and down when pressing straight on it. I am not talking about the loose moving when you turn the bezel. How do I fix that???

skoner

Known Member
7/7/11
Just received my BP SD, now waiting for TC bracelet. I'm just having some concerns, the bezel rotation feels super weird, where it's light to turn at some positions and hard at some. No good "clicking". Any quick-fix for this?

That

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/1/13
All this bpsd make me want to for go my ssd v2 lite build I was planning

Popklister

2/10/11
Just received my BP SD, now waiting for TC bracelet. I'm just having some concerns, the bezel rotation feels super weird, where it's light to turn at some positions and hard at some. No good "clicking". Any quick-fix for this?

My V1 BPSD has a really good bezel turn so i guess its a hit or miss right? You should be able to replace the click spring with a clark one but these SD Bezels are damn har to remove.

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
why are people saying v1 bp sd?is there a v2 cos ive never seen or heard of it

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I have the latest version. It the V1.0000000000000001