• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

very nice pearl on clarks 16800/16610 insert

bht0504

28/9/13
Got it. It looks pretty nice but I'm no expert. You guys opinions are needed. I'll post pics tomorrow.

arkon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/11
Got it. It looks pretty nice but I'm no expert. You guys opinions are needed. I'll post pics tomorrow.

OK nice but give us alot of pics with different lightning ;-) Even better if you post them TODAY :cheers:

bht0504

28/9/13
I believe so. It does have a shiny look to it that was hard to catch with the camera

arkon

3/11/11
OK got mine. I dont like the pearl. It has a little bit coating. This picture compares with a gen 16610 V-Series:
pearl.jpg

The complete picture you find here:
http://arkon.nine.ch/rlx/clark-Insert.JPG
(4.2 Megabytes)

bht0504

28/9/13
You should try to send that one back. Your pearl looks completely different then mine. Maybe it's just luck of the draw and some are decent and others aren't.

arkon

3/11/11
It was on ebay why should I send it back? It was an aftermarket part for about 14$ ...

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
For you guys who have ordered the green LV insert, how is the quality/color? I have a gen pearl that I need to transplant into a good insert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

arkon

3/11/11
For you guys who have ordered the green LV insert, how is the quality/color? I have a gen pearl that I need to transplant into a good insert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

If you pay me shipping costs from switzerland to you I give you mine for free :)

bht0504

28/9/13
It was on ebay why should I send it back? It was an aftermarket part for about 14$ ...

Yeah your right. It's not really worth the hassle. Sorry you weren't happy with yours. I thought mine looked pretty good. I think one of these with a WM pearl added to it would look real nice. I thought about getting a gen but I just couldn't pull the trigger when I looked at mine and compared it. Just couldn't justify the huge price difference.