• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I just got banned from RWG for expressing my opinion about Tapatalk

johng

Renowned Member
16/4/08
Okay, no group 69.

I guess it's a selfie for me. :facepalm:

onionbag

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/11
Amazing eh?

Those that have been already been fed their lunch are yet still greedy for more.........when the chef's on sick leave.

johng

Renowned Member
16/4/08
Duh, I just realized he is indeed going in now, for some reason I thought he had already had the surgery.

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
I heard the OP was in Chinese jail and FORCED to use tapatalk

thats wat someone said on repgeek, anyway

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
LMFAO, you got banned at RWG.bz?? You must be a big asshole or something. I mean they rarely ban guys there.

In case you didn't know RWG.bz is also ran by TB here.:hehehe:

Don't they usually send them to the gulag?

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
I read as much of this as I could before my eye started twitching. Was the issue that the other board doesn't have tapatalk? I added it to my board because people begged for it but I never use it. Can't freaking stand it.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Why come over here and bitch then?
Did you really think I'd appreciate that? :facepalm:

If I ditch tapa here will you leave here as well? Tapa will more than likely be going from here as well when we upgrade to vB4 because as well as the advert thing Tapa is an admin's nightmare, it's as unstable as all shit, can cause issues with both the core software and other plugins and generally sucks balls.

When we change we will have a mobile skin written like the one at RWG. Yes there is and always has been a perfectly good mobile skin at RWG so there is no need for Tapa. We will do the same here and arse the greedy buggers at Tapa who expect a premium return for substandard software.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Why come over here and bitch then?
Did you really think I'd appreciate that? :facepalm:

If I ditch tapa here will you leave here as well? Tapa will more than likely be going from here as well when we upgrade to vB4 because as well as the advert thing Tapa is an admin's nightmare, it's as unstable as all shit, can cause issues with both the core software and other plugins and generally sucks balls.

When we change we will have a mobile skin written like the one at RWG. Yes there is and always has been a perfectly good mobile skin at RWG so there is no need for Tapa. We will do the same here and arse the greedy buggers at Tapa who expect a premium return for substandard software.

I will miss TT when it is gone. I hope i get used to mobile version when it comes along.
@TB, what do you mean by premium return? Do they charge RWI. If they do, it is bullshite. They charge users too. I did not know they charged forums as well.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
The TapaTalk advert was taken back by them I believe. So we should be fine on Tapa for VB4.