• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I just got banned from RWG for expressing my opinion about Tapatalk

lmibcn

Horology Curious
3/1/13
To the guys from RWG, GaryB apologized and I believe he is sincere, let's not beat the sht out of him, when someone apologizes he deserves better, all he did was get annoyed and show some attitude, something I myself have been known to do from time to time. Let's welcome him back.

Blowjobs all around!

Sure, I was only pointing out that I hadn't done what I was accused of....I really don't like taking credit for something if I don't deserve it, of course if I'd called him an ahole I'd still take credit for it :hehehe:

johng

Renowned Member
16/4/08
Good, that's all taken care of, shall we all exchange Skype addresses and have an online circle jerk now?

Please?

onionbag

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/11
JohnG....you are a warm, generous individual. Magnanimous in the true tradition of assrape and console later.

I salute you.

CyrilClunge

27/12/11
Hang on, I'm confused. Do I now have to put the glass down and reinstate him or what? Do you want to come back?

Banner

Horology Curious
21/8/13
Love it. Guy should be asked to join (by invitation) the WUS form
There he can get banned for quoting the dictionary or using the word replica in the Sinn forum.

:hehehe:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Wait a F'ing minute, johng aren't you supposed to be over there arguing with bald dick??

johng

Renowned Member
16/4/08
Hang on, I'm confused. Do I now have to put the glass down and reinstate him or what? Do you want to come back?

Yes, if there is any chance of online sex coming out of this, he must be reinstated. If you don't dig guys, just do what I do and shut off the video.

Garyb

I'm Pretty Popular
3/11/13

Yes, please reinstate me. As I stated that if you don't like tapatalk you don't have to use it, I would like to pop over from time to time without using tapatalk.

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
Wait a F'ing minute, johng aren't you supposed to be over there arguing with bald dick??

Oh my with baldrick going under the knife in surgery this is in bad taste.

CyrilClunge

27/12/11
The magic wand has been waved and you are once more a member of the RWG family,

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
I came over to see the rwi ban and I get this love fest and a reinstatement? **** me.