• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP black theme modded (DLC case set)

dj_doshi

Known Member
19/9/12
Hi Ryan.. A Gen dial is available on chrono24 for this beauty incase you want to add one more Franken to your collection bud :)

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Thanks all :) I was thinking the white horn back strap look a bit gay , haha but after build this I feel it look good in person.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Thanks all :) I was thinking the white horn back strap look a bit gay , haha but after build this I feel it look good in person.

Dude, this shit looks awesome! Are you going to offer it, or was this just to pass the time? If you are offering it on a black Rubber Strap, I will send payment now!

Seriously, let me know if it is available!

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Thanks :) actually I just assemble this for my self, I think the Noob factory is not interested to make fantasy model, haha

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
This is ******* sexy. Good job Ryan!

Also thought the white strap was verging on the homosexual side but this looks pretty damn cool!

Get the case on your SS rubberclad DLC'd - that would look so epic with just the rubber strap. Who did your DLC work mate?

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
Ryan,

You mentioned modified pure white sub dial from safari... am I to understand that the sub dials are a layer on top of the main dial? If so would this mean all numbers could be complete on a naked no sub dial?

Asking because I would love a safari no sub dials all numbers to throw in a diver...

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
The DLC case was from AP Lava :)

Yes actually that sub dial is a layer glued on the safari dial, so you can remove it by some skill.
the sub dial area is blank after removed that layer.

revhrd

5/2/11
The DLC case was from AP Lava :)

Yes actually that sub dial is a layer glued on the safari dial, so you can remove it by some skill.
the sub dial area is blank after removed that layer.

Is there a possibility to have a full numbers only with no sub dials safari dial? Or will the numbers be cut off and holes for the subdial hands?

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Hmm, if you don't want put the safari sub dial , then you need print the sub dial in white background and then print the numbers on it but I think it's very difficult.

revhrd

5/2/11
Ok, thanks. I was hoping the numbers were printed and dial just went over them.

Leewei

21/3/12
Damn this color combi is awesome.... AP should pay you patent fee to produce this.