• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Recommended watchsmith in the UK

cmaster

6/9/13
Probably asked a million times before, so sorry to ask again.

But can anyone recommend a good, reliable and responsive watchsmith in the UK (maybe London) who can carry out waterproofing, servicing etc

Many thanks

jameslav2003

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/15
Hi All,

Didn't want to pollute the forum with the same stuff again and again. Quick Bump to see if anyone has a decent watchsmith that will do some servicing in London.

Cheers

lrbk

Known Member
12/2/16
Hi All,

Didn't want to pollute the forum with the same stuff again and again. Quick Bump to see if anyone has a decent watchsmith that will do some servicing in London.

Cheers

Adrian (Ado213) is very highly regarded on the forum. Not London, but UK, very good work etc.

kkgkkg

Known Member
9/6/16
Hi All,

Cheers

What do you need doing? Anecdotally the guy (Sean I think?) In piccadilly tube station is happy to deal with reps - though I have no personal experience, the shop is spoken highly of.

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
I've got a couple of watches with ado213 at the minute and while I obviously can't personally vouch for the work yet I have heard excellent things and he's been brilliant to deal with so far

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
Ado213 is a gent and an excellent watchsmith, he has unfucked a few of my disasters easily, quickly and very reasonably, don't hesitate to send him your watch.

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
Up north, but the Royal Mail can find it fine, so it doesn't matter.

jameslav2003

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/15
Thanks everyone, i've got a rep PAM Ceramica GMT and when the crown is pushed in the small second hand stops moving. Dont think its a major fix but would quite like it back working order before I go and replace it with the Carbotech 1950