• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Diamonds, are they real on these Reps?

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Actually, I used to go down to Antwerp to buy gold and diamonds, and there the Israelians are offering reps in solid 18k gold with real wesselton diamonds. But far from 1:1 reps though, like canal street quality only in real gold, and if you want them with diamonds they will be real.
Price range for a rolex daydate in 18k without diamonds is around €3000,-

How can you be sure they are telling you the truth? :hehehe:

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Actually, I used to go down to Antwerp to buy gold and diamonds, and there the Israelians are offering reps in solid 18k gold with real wesselton diamonds. But far from 1:1 reps though, like canal street quality only in real gold, and if you want them with diamonds they will be real.
Price range for a rolex daydate in 18k without diamonds is around €3000,-

:raji: .. .. .. :thud:

Niek

7/9/12
How can you be sure they are telling you the truth? :hehehe:

It is a known fact over here, and it is in real jewelry stores. Years ago they were all over the shop windows between the golden chains and diamonds. Now they can't do that anymore but they still make them.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
What does that mean buddy

Gold trades for $1350.00 an ounce, diamonds (depending on the grade) will cost more than a good CZ...and you are saying that you can buy a Canal St grade fake made of solid 18K gold and diamonds? What faaking idiot would ever do that? Remember, YOU said Canal St ....... That makes no sense at all, so cut the BS..

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Yes, of course!! No matter other members are saying. No many people are aware of this feature.
And don't forget to ask dealer for a Van Cleef & Arpels certificate with the QCpics. Really useful when the resale.
http://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/en/a/814

ALE

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Is the title of this thread for real???............... :thinking:

Niek

7/9/12
Gold trades for $1350.00 an ounce, diamonds (depending on the grade) will cost more than a good CZ...and you are saying that you can buy a Canal St grade fake made of solid 18K gold and diamonds? What faaking idiot would ever do that? Remember, YOU said Canal St ....... That makes no sense at all, so cut the BS..

Yeah well believe what you want. Around here everybody knows. And I'm talking about 20 years ago that I was buying gold. The prices were much different then but who cares anyway I'm not talking about gold prices here. I am telling you they are making fake rolexes with a bad date cyclops in 18k gold with as many diamonds as you want.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Sigh.. bad hair day? :cheer:

ancient_aliens_guy2.jpg