• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello and thanks for having me ;)

i_like_shiney_things

24/10/13
Hello there folks, just though I'd introduce myself as a new guy here (and sneakily ask for a bit of advice at the end of my introduction).

Born and bred in the UK I'm currently living/working in South Korea and surrounded by replica everythings... 95% terrible quality of course.

The main reason I joined here is to see what other people think of the watches they buy and of course to access your trusted dealers :cheese:

Now for the advice... let me start by qualifying this and saying I'm NOT looking for someone to do my research for me. What I am looking for is any recommendations on a nice closed back dress watch with a stainless steel bracelet to suit a 7 - 7.5" wrist.
If anyone has any suggestions they'd be gratefully received, just the name is fine and I'll search the details out myself :thumbsup:

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
"Hello and thanks for having me ;)"

1170_1236646826720_400_289.jpg

Welcome. :D

i_like_shiney_things

24/10/13
Really liked the AP Diver V5 but tried all the dealers here (email and sites) and I can't get it on a stainless steel strap. I wasn't overly keen on the other APs... thank you for the suggestion though :)

i_like_shiney_things

24/10/13
Thanks for the welcomes ;)

Any more suggestions for a nice closed back dress watch on stainless steel bracelet? Again, don't worry about any details as I like doing the research... just drop me a brand and watch name if you think it's worth a look at :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Patek Nautilus is one of the all time great SS dress watches. There is a choice of dial colours to boot!

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Really liked the AP Diver V5 but tried all the dealers here (email and sites) and I can't get it on a stainless steel strap. I wasn't overly keen on the other APs... thank you for the suggestion though :)
Since when Diver became a dress watch?

i_like_shiney_things

24/10/13
Thanks for the welcomes and the advice ;)

Luthier... I know it's not really a dress watch but if you out it on a nice leather strap or a SS bracelet it looks pretty good (I may also just be justifying it to myself since I like it so much lol)