• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Look at this crap!

Horology Curious
26/10/13
Obviously I'm not going to win any friends here. Don't care to and I'm not going to resort to name calling since all of my points are valid.

I'm sure you are all reputable..That's great. Keep doing it!

Cheers!

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Thanks, you can move on now we don't care much for guys who sell reps on ebay. Back to geek you go, run along now.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
It's stuff like this that makes me so thankful for you guys that know so much more than I do and know that you guys know when there is a scam and can alert us to it before buying something we think is something else. Thank you.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Problem is he has done this before, you can be sure of that. He just got caught this time.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Did you ever stop to consider that your actions reflect on your fellow RG members? Why did you come here or to RG to start with? Was it because you wanted to enjoy a watch hobby with people who love watches and enjoy it as well? The reason strodda is a highly respected member is because that's why he's here. He would have given you that watch and let you keep your lousy hundred bucks if it would have stopped you from trying to rook somebody else out of a hundred bucks with one of his watches. If what your doing is honorable then post a pick of the movement and stop insulting people who would give you far more then they'd ever take from you....if you don't post that movement I assure you your watch dealings on everyone of the boards will be short lived......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
My point exactly... The minions speak...Respected or not. He was wrong. END OF STORY.

By the way.. its "You're"...

:)

I guess this can be fun after all!

By the way... it's "it's"...

Now f*ck off, scrub.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
As I mentioned before , this was once my watch. it worked perfectly. I am pretty sure that Shane didn't sell this ass clown a bum piece. Now Mr Ebay ripoff artist , you got caught. Now you're mad because your item got taken down. Sucks for you. I think Sub just handed you your lunch. Now run along back to QcGeek where you belong.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
You know you had it coming when you listed that shit. ******* custom dial that you made?

you do have any friends to begin with by listing it on the bay instead on the rep boards, you jolly well know you're gonna get called out.

Doubt you will have any friends over at rg when someone report your ass there.

Horology Curious
26/10/13
OK D-BAGS....

A quick video... sorry, its a bit shaky, but I didn't want to take pics and have one of you whinny geeks suggest that I took a pic of the movement in another watch and then claimed it was the white dial...

I don't know what you think, but that doesn't look like a 21 jewel auto to me....

Note, just in case you need more proof...See the little ding in the case back that is also seen in the pics on the auction...this time, off the watch.

So other than over stating the value of the dial... what is it that I did wrong? Perhaps you guys frown upon me selling it on ebay, but there is now way anyone on any of the rep forums would pay me what I have in it after the replacement of the movement (YES, REPLACEMENT HANDS!), different case, nicer strap... Your beliefs about ebay don't quantify my ad as a scam in any way.

So, dislike me because I'm a prick who answers questions in 10 words when 3 will do, hate me because I'm an out spoken dick, but don't call me a scammer, liar or question my integrity.

Thank you for teaching me a lesson...

I will apologize for not thinking of the rep community as a whole. I didn't see any harm in this one due to the fact it was completely unbranded, there was only a comparison to the 47mm panerai pieces but nothing to any of the individuals who made any of the parts on the watch other than Jackson and he is clearly already in the public eye. No mention of RWI or RG.

You might disagree, but I see my ebay listing as the same as Parnis or Marina Militare but not made by an 8 year in China.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
I will say that I do not know enough about these watches and movements to comment further and I do appreciate the pics of the movement so more knowledgable members can make their decisions about your character.... I hope that in your future dealings you will consider the questions I asked you because your forum takes a lot of hits as well as ours for members not considering the consequences of their actions... Peace out

Horology Curious
26/10/13
I'll happily consider the consequences of my actions in respect to the forum in the future. I'd ask that anyone feeling the desire to go witch hunting verify their assumptions are correct before smearing someone they don't know the first thing about.

I find it almost humorous that all afternoon everyone was so quick to chime in on the thread and proverbially burn me at the stake yet since I posted my pics of the movement there have been over 200 views and those with torches in hand haven't said a word.

Its fine. I said I wasn't here to make friends. I'm sure I pissed off enough of them that I couldn't make friends here anyway. I just wanted to prove my point.

Doright

Renowned Member
3/8/13
I'll happily consider the consequences of my actions in respect to the forum in the future. I'd ask that anyone feeling the desire to go witch hunting verify their assumptions are correct before smearing someone they don't know the first thing about.

I find it almost humorous that all afternoon everyone was so quick to chime in on the thread and proverbially burn me at the stake yet since I posted my pics of the movement there have been over 200 views and those with torches in hand haven't said a word.

Its fine. I said I wasn't here to make friends. I'm sure I pissed off enough of them that I couldn't make friends here anyway. I just wanted to prove my point.

Way to stand your ground! I wouldn't expect any apologies though.

Horology Curious
26/10/13
Appreciate the recognition. I wasn't holding my breath...Based on how I was lambasted, I don't feel there is a RWI member in that group who is man enough to even say they were partially wrong in their assumptions...After all, that would upset the glue that holds the fraternity together if one were to deviate from the group!

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Look man your not totally without fault here, I agree that we're quick to pile on but as you can see there is collective wisdom here and on RG as well,,,,, we've all been through alot and everyone is edgy about scammers..... you could have ended this very easily by just shooting strodda a movement pic when he asked for it..... you know it's not hard to present yourself in a way that suggest your part of something bigger then yourself....
And if I said anything inappropriate I'm definitely man enough to apologize,,,, but maybe you should look a little harder at your actions..... that said,,,, I'm relatively sure your no scammer, but maybe a member that could think a little more before you act and react....

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
A quick video... sorry, its a bit shaky, but I didn't want to take pics and have one of you whinny geeks suggest that I took a pic of the movement in another watch and then claimed it was the white dial... :bsmeter:

I don't know what you think, but that doesn't look like a 21 jewel auto to me....
Note, just in case you need more proof...See the little ding in the case back that is also seen in the pics on the auction...this time, off the watch.

So other than over stating the value of the dial... what is it that I did wrong? Perhaps you guys frown upon me selling it on ebay, but there is now way anyone on any of the rep forums would pay me what I have in it after the replacement of the movement (YES, REPLACEMENT HANDS!), different case, nicer strap... Your beliefs about ebay don't quantify my ad as a scam in any way.

Thank you for teaching me a lesson...

I will apologize for not thinking of the rep community as a whole. I didn't see any harm in this one due to the fact it was completely unbranded, there was only a comparison to the 47mm panerai pieces but nothing to any of the individuals who made any of the parts on the watch other than Jackson and he is clearly already in the public eye. No mention of RWI or RG.:bsmeter:

You might disagree, but I see my ebay listing as the same as Parnis or Marina Militare but not made by an 8 year in China. :snort:

You can cry all you want, make videos, and take pics. So F'ing what?? Fact is you tired to sell a rep on Ebay, you lied, you got caught, F off.

Oh and your welcome, you prick.:hehehe: