• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help me ID this part .......

{SAS}TB

Known Member
17/8/13
First off sorry if this is the wrong section, but ........

What is this?

Vj55FuC.jpg

Bezel washer, spring washer, hacking ratchet ????????????

Ive tried adjusting one on one of my reps to try and stiffen the bezel movement to no avail, im wondering if a new one would help, but its hard to start without even knowing what its called

Please help a noob :)

thank you

{SAS}TB

Known Member
17/8/13
Thank you, that was the other one i tried (sorry im a few drinks under :p) but apart from a few Omega ones its not much use in a google search

Sorry, should have said im after one for a V4 Skyland :)

Painter6

30/11/12
There seems to be a few on eBay for Breitlings. Not sure which one wil fit. Kinda pricey. 35-55 dollars.

{SAS}TB

Known Member
17/8/13
Cheers, I couldn't seem to find them :s

I'll take a better look

Thank you

Painter6

30/11/12
There is an article on repgeek that says dental floss wrapped around twice under the bezel will fix the problem.

{SAS}TB

Known Member
17/8/13
Tried the dental floss and foil solution and neither work :(

I've popped the bezel and pushed the barbs up - it's helped but the bezel still feels a bit sloppy

Thanks for the suggestion :)

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
When you say "stiffen" if you mean you want a more solid click when turning the bezel, you could possibly bend the click tab up slightly that the left arrow is pointing to.

{SAS}TB

Known Member
17/8/13
Yeah, the bezel turns if it rubs my sleeve

I've bent them about vertical with no real improvement hence looking for a new one to see if it helps

Thank you tough mate :)

SmqSub

I'm Pretty Popular
29/12/10
Thank you, that was the other one i tried (sorry im a few drinks under :p) but apart from a few Omega ones its not much use in a google search

Sorry, should have said im after one for a V4 Skyland :)

I have the same V4 skyland as you TB and have the same problem.

Have you had any luck?

{SAS}TB

Known Member
17/8/13
I have the same V4 skyland as you TB and have the same problem.

Have you had any luck?

Hi

I tried again and really bent this pins / fins up as far as i dared and it is somewhat better.

Nowhere near as tight as my other reps, but at least my sleave doesnt turn the bezel when I look at the time now!!!

Ill keep on looking and let you know if I get it sorted

Cheers

SmqSub

I'm Pretty Popular
29/12/10
Hi

I tried again and really bent this pins / fins up as far as i dared and it is somewhat better.

Nowhere near as tight as my other reps, but at least my sleave doesnt turn the bezel when I look at the time now!!!

Ill keep on looking and let you know if I get it sorted

Cheers

Yes, keep me posted please.
There must be a way :)

My bezel doesnt seem as loose as your's but its still annoying.
It puts me off wearing the watch but its such a great looking watch!