• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Defect dial Omega PO 42mm

ActionZzZ

Horology Curious
7/10/12
I bought the new Omega PO42mm with orange bezel. Dial is really disappointed me :(
12 attached crooked, "1" attached higher than "2", and "1" "2" give different optical reflection

dial look so bad with this defect

I want to ask TD change this watch, but I'm afraid that I get same defect again. This defect is widespread?
To exist mark "12" with correct optical reflection like as gen? if yes show photo pls

what can you recommend?

except this:
- couple white spots on the dial
- square with LUM near the "9" mounted a little crookedly

pretender

Renowned Member
3/12/12
Australia
the last picture probably looks the best, to be honest its not TOO bad but then again you probably spent over USD 300 so yes i can see your point, you deserve better than that!

did you get QC pics before accepting the watch?

ActionZzZ

Horology Curious
7/10/12
the last picture probably looks the best, to be honest its not TOO bad but then again you probably spent over USD 300 so yes i can see your point, you deserve better than that!

did you get QC pics before accepting the watch?

Of course I got the QC. I refuse this watch and Toro send me QC another watch and I agree for the second watch. BUT I received this watch, not second!

mistake ToroBravo, and He offer compensation 20$

I just want nice dial :wyliehelp:

I repeat the question: possible to find mark "12" with correct optical reflection like as gen?

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
Another innocent mistake i'm sure.. Next time do NOT tell him it's your first rep or that you are a noob. Why take the chance right?

PokerLover

17/6/13
If you're not happy with it, and it's a mistake from the TD, why not ask if it's possible to return the watch and get the correct watch that you ok'ed.
Toro is based in Europe, so returning it to him won't be as long and stressfull as sending it back to China.

Of course I got the QC. I refuse this watch and Toro send me QC another watch and I agree for the second watch. BUT I received this watch, not second!

mistake ToroBravo, and He offer compensation 20$

I just want nice dial :wyliehelp:

I repeat the question: possible to find mark "12" with correct optical reflection like as gen?