• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weekend WristCheck - 28th & 29th of Sept.

D

d4m.test

A VERY unusual -- but good looking -- watch, with your son's profile on it. Tell me, S., is this one of your builds?? Also, what do the Chinese characters represent? Thanks for the very interesting eye candy.

dave

Hitting the block with my son... love the stormy weather.

luz6.jpg

maxlawbr

Put Some Respect On My Name
27/9/06
Went shopping this saturday

null_zpsd17f5b24.jpg

And some beer time to relax

null_zps24e30915.jpg

GBOGH

I'm Pretty Popular
24/8/10
Taking the rare manual wind Omega decorated mov't Broad Arrow rep out for some air. Debating if I should keep it or not. One of the few reps I've been able to hang onto over the years...

DonerixTan.jpg

DonerixTan2.jpg

OmegaBAback.jpg

OmegaBAfront-1.jpg

OmegaBroadArrowWC-1.jpg

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
A VERY unusual -- but good looking -- watch, with your son's profile on it. Tell me, S., is this one of your builds?? Also, what do the Chinese characters represent? Thanks for the very interesting eye candy.

dave

Thanks Dave. And yes, this is another build of mine and 1 of 2 watches that I own now. The characters are actually Japanese for Jiro, which is my son's middle name. If you care to take a look, here's the process behind the end result. http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/another-potential-watch-157472