• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Michele Watches

enigmacarpc

Looking Around
13/9/13
Do any of the trusted dealers sell Michele Watches, I didn't see any while browsing. If not does anyone have a suggested outside dealer that does?

Thanks.

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
You should find something on asian flea markets such as Aliexpress, ioffer or even mininthebox.

EDIT: Well at least anything close. Doubt you'll find a replica.

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
Michele-Serein-Ladies-Watch.jpg

michele-watch-bottom-27.jpg

michele-watch-st-louis.jpg

ratedn

27/1/13
Heh, I have a friend who bought one of those for like $1,200. QUARTZ. That money could have definitely gone towards a nice franken or decent entry-level gen. I think I did see Silix selling them a long time ago.

Ballface

20/6/12
You could get a used Speedmaster Reduced with 1200 bucks. Buying one of these instead is like burning the money.

soze

Renowned Member
26/3/13
I've seen these sold at Costco. IMHO not worth the MSRP, nor even the Costco discounted price, no offense OP.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
WBK had some Deco's last year. I see more Michele's that Rolex on Dallas ladies.
They sell em at Neimans and Nordstroms. My X way back when was a Michele fanatic however, some are in the $450-$700 range with convertable straps. ETA quatrz movements. Very fasionable..very and far from a POS IMO.

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
Women love them, tons of women have them in NY.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

murkness

2/4/13
Lol not even automovement.. I can't respect quartz

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Timewellspent

Renowned Member
2/4/13
USA / Florida
alot of women wear these, but then again women dont know about movements or can care less about if its quarts or top of the line. Micheal kors is a horrible watch (movement wise) IMHO but they sell like crazy for $250 and up. Personally the michele's ive seen for $1000 and up have diamond bezels or somewhere throughout the watch for flash. Nice looking watch but not worth the money IMHO.

about the TD who carries this i would check with silix or wbk they can most likely source one out for you, prob not going to be good quality though

enigmacarpc

Looking Around
13/9/13
Thanks everyone I will try some of the sugested places. All of my wife's friends love these watches they are pricey because a lot of them use real diamonds.

I did find this site anyone know them?

replicatimes

Blackrose

Renowned Member
13/2/13
Yeah my wife has 2 and 1 Kors. I don't see any negatives and a quartz movement? She really likes them they're comfortable reliable let's face it she wants it because it is fashionable she is a woman.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
I've seen these at Saks Off Fifth for under 1k. Might as well get a gen.