• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PISSED OFF wife thread

Pumper

3/1/13
At the end of the day, life is short so lets enjoy this hobby while we can! =)
I love RWI!

murkness

2/4/13
Today I spent $200 on another rep iwc. Forgot SO bday this weekend and now she mad cause she knows her gift already ($100 earrings) and complaining my hobby more important :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Pumper

3/1/13
ANyway I decided to get my wife one rep for her to try out. And try to conviince her to come onboard as well

DoubleWristed

24/5/12
Mine keeps inventory at home so I keep some at work and keep rotating. I told her that I am on RWI watch club where guys rotate watches and that's why I have so many different watches every week. So inventory at home never increases. It is also in my man cave so she hardly goes there.

Sent from 1:1 app mad with a gen tapatalk as sample.

GENIUS....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Kernow

Renowned Member
2/9/13
I told my wife

Well that's the first mistake right there :facepalm:

lol, I do as others. Mine are paid for from a PayPal account which is used frequently so the odd transaction is easily hidden. The watches are shipped to my mothers, or my home if the wife is away working!

Taze00

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/8/13
I was thinking of getting my wife a Cartier to try and get her on board. Any suggestions?? Brands or models

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

replicawatch21

21/6/12
My fiance found out that I got a new watch yesterday just because she saw I was wearing it in our skype video chat while I am preparing to go to work. Not to mention the video quality was shit and pixelated, but still she managed to notice that I was wearing a different Pam! :huh: She told me why I didn't tell her that I was buying another watch. I just jokingly said "Do I have to tell you everytime I want to buy something?" and laughed. :whistle: Just before that incident yesterday, I was planning to get a Steelfish. So what I might do now is not to show her that I am wearing it til about 2 months or so. :thumbsup:

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
ANY woman, even a Miss Universe, would be out of the house in 5 seconds, if she would complain about my hobby.

Timewellspent

Renowned Member
2/4/13
USA / Florida
My wife is addicted to heels so she really can't tell me anything at least one a month or maybe more we get a ups to the house with a new pair of heels, she only gets mad because she says a lot of my watches look the same but that's because she doesn't know crap about watches.. But she accepting most of the time especially when I got her a rep and everyone at work compliments her so she feel in my trap hahaha but i feel your pain brother best advice I can give you is don't tell her about your buys I guarantee she won't know what watch is which... You can have a explore one week buy a sub another and buy a PO another and she'll think there all the same

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
My problem is the wife has no hobbies. She spends no money on herself. I have all sorts of hobbies. So in comparison it looks like i'm selfish, but in actuality I'm not selfish at all.

It was a revolving door for a while buying/selling reps until I found what I liked. Now I've got my collection pretty pinned down, so.. it's a bit of a stalemate.

My birthday is in less than a week and not a single person has inquired what I might want or want to do. The one time a year you get a free pass for a watch, and nothing... :bored: