• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

just a couple of wristys

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
bored so just took these

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
always a cure for boredom here! Do you always wear watches on the right, or switch hit like I do?.....you know what I mean

live1

Banned
25/3/13
normally right.and rarely on the left.

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
Looks like a BP with a noob pearl and bracelet to me... But I could be wrong :)

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
live1 , I know your frustrated with sub-c,,,, this is the same frustration I've felt for over a year... while everyone argues about which is better noob or BP,,, and that other guy praising his prototype for months.... only now after months of hearing all of this, you are the first one to come around to the reality that all of these are just bad.... People's just now starting to harp about how great pill's paint mod is, but that paint mod has been in pill's sig for a long time and no one bothers to listen to what pill is saying,,,, " these inserts are just plain bad"....The paint mod helps the GMT, not Submariner! The pearl is just too far off and so far not replicated well at all... even if you could get the pearl out to do the mod without damaging it or the insert, there's still no way to mod the pearl to make it look gen.
All in all we're screwed for now until Rolex releases that insert or it's replicated correctly. :popcorn:

Now that your coming to the truth you'll be amazed at how stupid noobs sound when they talk about sub-c.:thumbsup:

live1

Banned
25/3/13
well the noob v2 pearl housing is completely wrong shape with a lip around saw one in real life not gen like ,so wouldn't be able to use rat file to make a huge hole without damaging,plus they are all out of stock for ages,or forever,
to other posters this is a bp with crystal gasket mod and pppp.

live1

Banned
25/3/13
so the noob pearl idea is out.but the v2 bracelet ill get next week.and a white rubber b

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

I know the noob pearl is really good, but the BP pearl isn´t bad either.
...The watch is great as it is, and the only thing really recommended is the platinum painting for the bezel numbers, other than that, it depends on the will of the owner. :)

The most important thing is to wear it well and in good health, enjoying the watch none the less!

Cheers,
Spirit.

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
And is only true for people who like collecting noob and BP watches..... if your into Rolex your SOL!

Yes the noob bracelet is awesome,,,,, the BP and noob pearls are completely wrong

live1

Banned
25/3/13
sol ? I only like ceramic subs

captaincaveman

17/2/12
Pretty convincing. The only obvious tell in the pic is the too deep triangle which 99.9% of the gen pop would have no clue about.